The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UClan Return to Study

Hi, does anybody know what date the return to study programme (health) starts in January?
I haven't heard anything since enrolling.
Thanks
Lauren x
Reply 1
Original post by laurenjay17617
Hi, does anybody know what date the return to study programme (health) starts in January?
I haven't heard anything since enrolling.
Thanks
Lauren x

Hey if it’s for the nursing course they should’ve got back to you. I’d definitely ring them up ASAP.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by YamiAnw23
Hey if it’s for the nursing course they should’ve got back to you. I’d definitely ring them up ASAP.

Thank you YamiAnw23 I haven't heard anything since enrollment, I will get on to them first thing in the new year. Do you know what date it is supposed to start?
Thanks xx
Thank you YamiAnw23 I haven't heard anything since enrollment, I will get on to them first thing in the new year. Do you know what date it is supposed to start?
Thanks xx

Hi @laurenjay17617, 😊

Just checking in to see if you have managed to find out your January course start date for nursing? If not do let me know and I can look into this for you.

All the best,
Sarah
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @laurenjay17617, 😊

Just checking in to see if you have managed to find out your January course start date for nursing? If not do let me know and I can look into this for you.

All the best,
Sarah

Hi Sarah

I have not had any joy as yet. I have spoken with admissions this week who asked me to email a couple of people to find out but as yet I am still waiting for a response. If you could find out any information for me that would be great. 🙂

Admissions said they have had quite a few people ringing about the start date for the return to study course so I don't think I am alone.

Many thanks
Lauren
Hi Sarah

I have not had any joy as yet. I have spoken with admissions this week who asked me to email a couple of people to find out but as yet I am still waiting for a response. If you could find out any information for me that would be great. 🙂

Admissions said they have had quite a few people ringing about the start date for the return to study course so I don't think I am alone.

Many thanks
Lauren

Hi @laurenjay17617,

I'm sorry to hear and would like to have a look into this for you. Please could you confirm if it's our Nursing - Return to Study programme that you are starting this month?

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
Hi @laurenjay17617,

I'm sorry to hear and would like to have a look into this for you. Please could you confirm if it's our Nursing - Return to Study programme that you are starting this month?

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah

Hi Sarah

Thank you for your quick reply.
It is the return to study- Nursing. Thank you so much for your help.

Lauren 😊
Hi @laurenjay17617,

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah

Hi Sarah

I have literally just been contacted by the team with details on my start date etc 😊
Thank you so much for your help.

Take care

Lauren
Hi Sarah

I have literally just been contacted by the team with details on my start date etc 😊
Thank you so much for your help.

Take care

Lauren

Hi @laurenjay17617,

Great news that you've now received further information on your course and have been given a start date! 😊

Wishing you all the best for your studies here at UCLan and do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to help. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 9
Original post by Hardest Job
Student there is too laid-back to know.

lol what do you mean ?
Original post by YamiAnw23
lol what do you mean ?

I don't lie. Student could see online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending