The Student Room Group

Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Another freeloader.
'Woman has baby' is not breaking news and it's ridiculous the BBC is labelling it as this. There are far, far more important things going on in the world right now than this, this is one of the least important things happening on the planet.
Reply 3
Cool...
Incoming idiots who are going to jump on the wagon for no reason
Reply 5
Original post by Glassapple
'Woman has baby' is not breaking news and it's ridiculous the BBC is labelling it as this. There are far, far more important things going on in the world right now than this, this is one of the least important things happening on the planet.

I think you might like this.
Original post by ThomH97
I think you might like this.

I like it very much.
Wow there are births happening around the globe near enough all the time, It is just a baby.
Original post by monkeyman0121
Wow there are births happening around the globe near enough all the time, It is just a baby.

There are deaths happening around the world too, but when the Queen dies that will be on the telly too.

It is silly to suggest that there is not something noteworthy about this. Although you can dismiss that noteworthiness as irrelevant to you and yours, you can't deny its existence.
Original post by Notoriety
There are deaths happening around the world too, but when the Queen dies that will be on the telly too.

It is silly to suggest that there is not something noteworthy about this. Although you can dismiss that noteworthiness as irrelevant to you and yours, you can't deny its existence.

I am not denying it's existence I just don't care that much since it is basically normal around the globe. (We are all human, this baby has the same features of humans as others.)
Could we have a bit less of people moved to state 'they couldn't care less'? Who cares about that?

I was kinda hoping the headline would be "Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to iPhone". The news is so predictable sometimes.

Lol someone told me this the other day, I had no idea :smile: People should get a life, women have kids all the time no big deal
Original post by Axiomasher
I was kinda hoping the headline would be "Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to iPhone". The news is so predictable sometimes.

Ahahha igu
I wasn't expecting it ngl
Original post by Dignifieddeath
Lol someone told me this the other day, I had no idea :smile: People should get a life, women have kids all the time no big deal

lmaoo I had no idea either :smile: igu
there's more imp things going on in the news like, for instance the plastic straws ban and views against it.
Plastic straws: Call for government to rethink policy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-43879489
Reply 15

no one ****ing cares
Original post by rrz7
no one ****ing cares

don't be a hater babe xx ur making urself look bad
Reply 17
Original post by ahlaladolly
don't be a hater babe xx ur making urself look bad

not hating, just don't ****ing care
Original post by rrz7
not hating, just don't ****ing care

ahaha you do if you commented, but okay
Honestly, why make this thread when it's not hard to notice that the Duchess of Cambridge has given birth? I mean every headline you got to, it's right there and trust me the hype will die down for abit and when they announce the name, ppl will go crazy which I dont understand

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending