The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Summer Ball

Question for my more experienced students. The Summer Ball is in a few days and there are still tickets available. Is it worth the £35?
Original post by Rex-rex
Question for my more experienced students. The Summer Ball is in a few days and there are still tickets available. Is it worth the £35?

Really up to you decide, but don't do it just based on cost, but is it like prom. What are you getting for it?
Don't just consider price though, but think about how it might be, if it will be good then it will be worth it, is there friend or a girl/boy you might go with(I don't know your gender or orientation), you don't always have to go with someone you like though as people go with friends but as groups. If it is like prom then it might be last time you see friends and it will be a unique experience and it could be good.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Obviously the experiecne is subjective. I was mainly thinking that £35 is a lot of money (plus clothes, taxi, drinks...so it adds up) so is it that much better than Cheeky that I would attend with the same people. So is it a real "experience" or "just a night out"?
Original post by Rex-rex
Obviously the experiecne is subjective. I was mainly thinking that £35 is a lot of money (plus clothes, taxi, drinks...so it adds up) so is it that much better than Cheeky that I would attend with the same people. So is it a real "experience" or "just a night out"?

Yeah it is a lot, but it isn't something you can do again, if you miss it then itvs gone so you might regret it, it's definitely not just a night out but not everyone will enjoy it but the majority will, I haven't decided if I'm going prom but purely might just because I think after I will feel like I. Missed out and I would regret that for a while, even if it's bad you can still have a good time which I have heard people say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending