The Student Room Group

Year 9 GCSE end of year maths

are there any good practise papers/websites for papers for year 9 GCSE end of year maths? I have my exams in a week and im stressing out a bit! thanks xox
Reply 1
Really, I have my GCSE’s in a few days and your stressed out over y9 tin pot papers 😂.
well my school start to do the GCSE course sooner for some reason and this test determines whether they want me to take the higher paper or foundation paper for GCSE maths and science. They're making us take this paper early so that they can start teaching people what they need to be taught rather then teaching everyone the same thing and then telling us at the end of everything whether we can even do the higher paper.
good luck for your GCSE's :smile:
Original post by Morethanthis15
are there any good practise papers/websites for papers for year 9 GCSE end of year maths? I have my exams in a week and im stressing out a bit! thanks xox

The www.mathsgenie.co.uk web site has very good material for GCSE revision and practice. You could use it to revise the topics you have studied in year 9 and probably useful to refresh any GCSE topics you touched on in year 7 and 8
thank you so much :smile:
https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/7519b331-2a01-4635-934e-842c3e65cd7d This covers all GCSE Maths. You can do only the ones that will be on your exam!
mymaths i guess? I have my gcse maths in a few days and you’re prepping more than I am 😂 don’t stress
Just practise GCSE papers if you really want to

My teacher sets us GCSE papers for homework and I'm in year 9
onmaths is a really good website you can do papers and it marks it and grades it for you whole you do it

Quick Reply

Latest