The Student Room Group

year 11 summer

whats everyone doing this summer?

Scroll to see replies

probably will sit crying for the next 3 months about how I failed my GCSEs and didn't get into my choice of Sixth Form.

wbu?
going to india (for 3 weeks and 2 days) and working to get some moneyyyy
Reply 3
On the aeroplane back to Sri-Lanka becuase i failed my GCSE's
Reply 4
Original post by ohdearstudying
probably will sit crying for the next 3 months about how I failed my GCSEs and didn't get into my choice of Sixth Form.

wbu?

haha how can you been so sure until results day,, I applied to some summer schools and work experience and will just chill with friends too,, anything else you are doing :wink:?
Reply 5
Original post by NickMbugua
going to india (for 3 weeks and 2 days) and working to get some moneyyyy

cool, what are you working as :smile:?
Reply 6
Original post by gothai7
On the aeroplane back to Sri-Lanka becuase i failed my GCSE's

hey we still have time to succeed :smile:
Original post by loishill
haha how can you been so sure until results day,, I applied to some summer schools and work experience and will just chill with friends too,, anything else you are doing :wink:?

lmaoooo I got a U in my chemistry mock and haven't done enough work to rectify that.

I keep getting 2-5 marks off a 6 (SO A 5!) and I got that last year so I'll be angry if that happens again. ahhhh!!!

and what type of summer school? sounds cool! work experience is great! friends: can't relate.
Reply 8
hey we still have time to succeed :smile:

E.g i have an rs exam tomorrow and i know f*ck all. I got a 2 in my last mock and a 4 in the one before.
Reply 9
Original post by gothai7
E.g i have an rs exam tomorrow and i know f*ck all. I got a 2 in my last mock and a 4 in the one before.

same but a bit of bs and made up quotes should do the trick, what exam board are you?
same but a bit of bs and made up quotes should do the trick, what exam board are you?

omg I made up quotes from the bible when I did the GCSE last year and got an A.

"Genesis 7:13-28"
Reply 11
lmaoooo I got a U in my chemistry mock and haven't done enough work to rectify that.

I keep getting 2-5 marks off a 6 (SO A 5!) and I got that last year so I'll be angry if that happens again. ahhhh!!!

and what type of summer school? sounds cool! work experience is great! friends: can't relate.

lmao literally same my revision isnt helping, um i applied for some university ones e.g. cumbria - completely free including transport which is great and some more im waiting to hear back from. you should apply for one haha, it should make the wait till results day go quicker.
Reply 12
omg I made up quotes from the bible when I did the GCSE last year and got an A.

"Genesis 7:13-28"

gives me hope, im doing it next year so hopefully ill do good and take that advice on board
lmao literally same my revision isnt helping, um i applied for some university ones e.g. cumbria - completely free including transport which is great and some more im waiting to hear back from. you should apply for one haha, it should make the wait till results day go quicker.

I never knew that existed one second lemme look
gives me hope, im doing it next year so hopefully ill do good and take that advice on board

Do you know of any others?
Reply 15

wbu?

that's me
Original post by AyanaL
that's me

it's a fat mood tbh
Reply 17
Do you know of any others?

summer schools?
Reply 18
it's a fat mood tbh

what you mean a fat mood
week after my exams, im going to turkey for a week and then Pakistan for 3 weeks . soo excited

Quick Reply

Latest