The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
CKS
A reason to invade Iraq.

it was actually Afghanistan they invaded, but lets not get into details
Reply 41
CKS
why? More damage = bigger threat to America = must protect country more = attack iraq

yes, this is the average level of intelligence of your conspiracy theorists.... :rolleyes:

so were the US government waiting for a terror attack, so they could launch a few missiles at themselves to increase the level of devastation?
KerChing
its pretty hard to look at this video other than just another good hollywood production by a few maybe clever people

agreed:smile:
Reply 43
marabara

how many videos have you seen for the WTC?

Why do you keep bringing up the WTC for? Yes I did see planes hit the WTC.

We're talking about the pentagon here, if you already haven't noticed.
Reply 44
Ive only read a few post by others on this thread, but Ill add my thoughts.

Firstly, isnt it amazing how some prat can arrange some severely substantial pieces of evidence and present them in a way that will make everyone believe what hes wanting them to!

But, on to the point, if for some reason Flight 77 didnt fly into the pentagon, where did it go? Where did the people on the flight go?

The bit where it talks about the shiteness of the pilots, the second quote does say 'They' doesnt it? Which suggests that all of the people who flew the planes into the WTC/Pentagon trained at the same place, despite being useless, 2 of them managed to fly planes into the WTC didnt they?

Then theres the part about the video cameras, why in gods name would they release pictures from the security camera showing the plane actually hitting the pentagon, and not the pictures from the hotel/petrol station which is going to be incomplete footage anyway?

'The hotel employees sat watching the film in shock' - how many hotel employees have told the world that the plane was infact a missile/small jet and not a 757?

If we look at the actual pictures of the damage done to the pentagon, to me the front looks pretty f***** up, and looks like the kinda damage a 757 would do to a building. Then theres a picture of the hole that the plane caused in the innermost ring that the plane penetrated, they try and say that a plane would cause more damage, yet they then try and say that a missile/small jet would cause that much? Its clear that the wings(which are filled mostly with fuel) have been ripped off on the initial impact and the main fuselage has gone through the remaining rings of the building..

Can anyone also explain to me why a plane with 60 tons of fuel would be landing soon anyway? It might of started with 60 tons of fuel, but there definitely would of been alot less after 1+hours of flight, which is probably why there wasnt that much fire damage...

Think thats probably about it for now..
marabara

so, what are you suggesting - America lied? what about? why would they lie?

Not really new is it. America is one of the worst nations on earth when it comes to lieing.
This war on terror has, very helpfully, given the US control of Iraq and Afghanistan. Both these places have extensive oil reserves, at a time when the west in running short. A good a reason as any to lie.
Reply 46
InterCity125
Not really new is it. America is one of the worst nations on earth when it comes to lieing.
This war on terror has, very helpfully, given the US control of Iraq and Afghanistan. Both these places have extensive oil reserves, at a time when the west in running short. A good a reason as any to lie.

The decision to wage a war on terror would of been made easier by the fact that the US would then have access to oil reserves, they wouldnt of staged the biggest terrorist act to ever have happened just for oil.
Reply 47
InterCity125

oh right, so bombing the Pentagon on the same day as the WTC attacks was the way to go

not saying that they don't lie at times, but the presentation of that non-evidence as proof that a cruise missile hit the pentagon has staggered me

my question was why would they do something like that with the Pentagon - although, I'm expecting a response along the lines of "Its the US Govt"
Bilal786
I don't know if this has been posted before but have a look at this:

http://www.robrob8.com/dl_movies/pentagon.swf

It's very interesting!

Very good evidence that the U.S government were talking bullshit (as usual).

Yes, how could a boeing 747 travel at about 500+ mph?
A plane would have left a lot more damage, e.g. wings, tail. The hole made through sector a of the pentagon is clean, only a jet or a missile could have done that.
I also believe that the U.S government aren't saying anything, because if it was their own missile it would have been a world embarassment.

Very conclusive if you ask me.
Reply 49
Widowmaker
Yes, how could a boeing 747 travel at about 500+ mph?

LOL I hope youre joking, at cruising speed itll be going at about 700mph..
Reply 50
Widowmaker
I also believe that the U.S government aren't saying anything, because if it was their own missile it would have been a world embarassment.

yes, especially with managing to hit the Pentagon bang-on!
imasillynarb
The decision to wage a war on terror would of been made easier by the fact that the US would then have access to oil reserves, they wouldnt of staged the biggest terrorist act to ever have happened just for oil.

That is a matter of opinion. They way conperate America carries one, 3000 lives (WTC) are nothing. Bear in mind that Bush is linked to the oil industry.
marabara
oh right, so bombing the Pentagon on the same day as the WTC attacks was the way to go

not saying that they don't lie at times, but the presentation of that non-evidence as proof that a cruise missile hit the pentagon has staggered me

my question was why would they do something like that with the Pentagon - although, I'm expecting a response along the lines of "Its the US Govt"

That is a point, but others claim that they staged the whole thing.

www.educateyourself.org tells the truth :smile:
InterCity125
That is a matter of opinion. They way conperate America carries one, 3000 lives (WTC) are nothing. Bear in mind that Bush is linked to the oil industry.

But at the same time, the incident buggered their economy quite severely. Add that to the cost of staging such a ridiculous plan and invading two countries and the idea that it was all for oil seems a bit far fetched.
Dr. Blazed
But at the same time, the incident buggered their economy quite severely. Add that to the cost of staging such a ridiculous plan and invading two countries and the idea that it was all for oil seems a bit far fetched.

Yes, but it could have been a good plan gone bad. For example, they did not anticipate this current situation in Iraq etc.
If you believe some, the whole thing is a conspiracy and things like that do not matter - see link above.
Reply 55
InterCity125
Yes, but it could have been a good plan gone bad. For example, they did not anticipate this current situation in Iraq etc.
If you believe some, the whole thing is a conspiracy and things like that do not matter - see link above.

Basically, all this conspiracy theory shit is bollocks, and is thought up by people whos imaginations have failed to develop from that of a 5 year olds. Time to grow up kids.
Reply 56
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Here's another link to a conspiracy site which is a better arguement for the missle theory.
I'm not sure what i think about it but I'm sure the families of those who died dont appreciate all the theories.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/12/victim-capsule-flight77.htm

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/dfalkenberg.htm
Reply 57
spk
When I saw it on TV there was loads of debris and the building was seriously damaged. Are you sure you were actually watching the news at the time and not just an old episode of the X Files?

ok asshole, i meant debris from the plane, not from the building, like, u know, the same plane debris from the twin towers, never really saw that at the pentagon.
Reply 58
canuck
ok asshole, i meant debris from the plane, not from the building, like, u know, the same plane debris from the twin towers, never really saw that at the pentagon.

what plane debris did you see for the twin towers?

you saw a big hole in the Pentagon, and the damage to the interior - did that offer no clues

either way, all this idiotic conspiracy theory is ignoring the more important things - the fact that 4 planes crashed (or were abducted by aliens), and that 3000 lives were lost with many times that number of families affected

and you have jobless retards who don't believe a word the government say refusing to believe this, like some who believe that Hitler didn't murder Jews

Michael Moore seems to be the most prominent anti-US government person, and at least he has a modicum of intelligence. Did he suggest anything like the above?
Reply 59
Bilal786
I don't know if this has been posted before but have a look at this:

http://www.robrob8.com/dl_movies/pentagon.swf

It's very interesting!

Very good evidence that the U.S government were talking bullshit (as usual).

Can I just say something, why would you believe something you found on the internet? A flash movie to boot, do you know how easy they are to make. So you believe the government is lying and no planes hit anywhere? Cause I can tell you right now you are wrong! I saw one of the planes that crashed, it went right over the area that I live in, it crashed not far from where I live. You can go ahead and believe some crap flash fim if you want, but I dont doubt for one second that a plane hit the pentagon.

Latest

Trending

Trending