Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How was the paper? I found it difficult.. Can we make up an unofficial mark scheme!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanzala_150)
    How was the paper? I found it difficult.. Can we make up an unofficial mark scheme!
    Maths B u talking about ? YES it was difficult . I had so much hope on maths but not even sure whether I can do well

ReputationRep:
    I gave the paper 1R...it was difficult for me too..i was expecting better

ReputationRep:
    I found the last question the hardest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raka_)
    I found the last question the hardest
    I could solve it I think I got 1.08 m . You have to use pythogorus theorem . I thought the graph was difficult mine didn't even meet . And find c&d . I just managed to finish the paper on time and left the ones I really couldn't figure out . Really disappointed . I'I scared I can't get the A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alifasayed)
    I gave the paper 1R...it was difficult for me too..i was expecting better
    Same here . I find the graph difficult and finding c&d . Was your first answer 6.45 am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ft.ashlynnx)
    I could solve it I think I got 1.08 m . You have to use pythogorus theorem . I thought the graph was difficult mine didn't even meet . And find c&d . I just managed to finish the paper on time and left the ones I really couldn't figure out . Really disappointed . I'I scared I can't get the A
    Hmm, the last question was a probability question for me. I got P1, did you get P1R?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raka_)
    Hmm, the last question was a probability question for me. I got P1, did you get P1R?
    Whoops , Yes it's paper 1R 😅

ReputationRep:
    Same here . I find the graph difficult and finding c&d . Was your first answer 6.45 am
    Yes I got 6:45 am for ques 1. great it matches. Were you able to finish all? I wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I got 6:45 am for ques 1. great it matches. Were you able to finish all? I wasn't.
    Yes I managed to finish just on time but left out the ones I really couldn't figure out and it's a few questions really disappointed .. how many did u leave out maybe it isn't so many marks? I find the graph QUESTION difficult , and something with indices .

ReputationRep:
    Who did paper 1 not 1R?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I managed to finish just on time but left out the ones I really couldn't figure out and it's a few questions really disappointed .. how many did u leave out maybe it isn't so many marks? I find the graph QUESTION difficult , and something with indices .
    I couldn't do the last two fully and the natural number finding they were so confusing....tho hope to do better on p2

ReputationRep:
    Is the grade going to be in 9-1 or A-U?

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do the last two fully and the natural number finding they were so confusing....tho hope to do better on p2
    I don't think the last two was that much were they ? Let's hope p2 will be better !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaun_Myat)
    Is the grade going to be in 9-1 or A-U?
    A-U. 9-1 system starts from june 2019, most probably.

ReputationRep:
    Now just have good hopes for paper 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raka_)
    Who did paper 1 not 1R?
    yeah i am talking about paper 1...
    i also found last question the most difficult and did not had enough time to think over it..
    what answer did you get for that nth term question including inequality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanzala_150)
    yeah i am talking about paper 1...
    i also found last question the most difficult and did not had enough time to think over it..
    what answer did you get for that nth term question including inequality?
    I think I got 8 or 9. Something in that range.
    I was able to find two possibilites for the last question, and even wrote them down but when I got back home I realized there could've been two more possibilites 😁 I wasn't able to complete it either. I also messed up the shaded square question and made a stupid arithmetical mistake in the mean question. I'm gonna have to do really well in paper 2 or else I'll miss the A star 😕

ReputationRep:
    Maths B u talking about ? YES it was difficult . I had so much hope on maths but not even sure whether I can do well
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raka_)
    I think I got 8 or 9. Something in that range.
    I was able to find two possibilites for the last question, and even wrote them down but when I got back home I realized there could've been two more possibilites 😁 I wasn't able to complete it either. I also messed up the shaded square question and made a stupid arithmetical mistake in the mean question. I'm gonna have to do really well in paper 2 or else I'll miss the A star 😕
    same mateee x
    I'm on the close verge of missing an A* if I mess up paper 2 !

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.