The Student Room Group

Aqa dt food technology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by George.sheader
Yeah i did, i re did the AS exam earlier last month as i got a B last year but wanted an A if possible

Woah good effort . What are your other subjects?
Geography and Media studies, how about you??
Sweet! Media Studies and Psychology - dropped business last year so have AS
Ohh cool! Are you going to university?
Reply 24
Yeah I re did it too!! How did you find it?
Ohh cool! Are you going to university?

eventually, sure. But taking a gap year first. And you?
Original post by HonGCSE
Yeah I re did it too!! How did you find it?

I thought the AS exam was so nice!! The first set of short questions were a bit obscure but all of them after that were pretty good, how about you??
Original post by daniannandale
eventually, sure. But taking a gap year first. And you?

I am going to York to do Environmental science but if i do well in food i may consider nutrition
I am going to York to do Environmental science but if i do well in food i may consider nutrition

Ah ok that sounds good! I've always considered doing nutrition but am so unsure what I actually want to end up doing 😭
I just know from DT that i wanna go into the food industry in some aspect 😂
I just know from DT that i wanna go into the food industry in some aspect 😂

yeah well thats so good, follow your passions
Reply 31
I thought the AS exam was so nice!! The first set of short questions were a bit obscure but all of them after that were pretty good, how about you??

yeah the short questions threw me off the most, by the rest was okay tbh. im hoping to study nutrition/ food science
Original post by HonGCSE
yeah the short questions threw me off the most, by the rest was okay tbh. im hoping to study nutrition/ food science

Cool! Where are you looking at studying?
Reply 33
Leeds but probs won’t get there so Brooke’s
Original post by HonGCSE
Leeds but probs won’t get there so Brooke’s

No way!! I am going to speak to Leeds on results day if i have done well and hopefully they may allow me in without bio 😕
Reply 35
Do you take any other sciences like biology, chemistry/ physics, because they will only accept if u have 2 sciences, food Technology is acceptable but u need another one
No :frown: i didnt know whether they would accept geography but i very much doubt it 😕

Quick Reply

Latest