The Student Room Group

What to wear to public swimming pool uk?

I was wondering what is the most appropriate clothing to wear I'm a teenager I wouldn't wear a bikini as I don't have the body. Any suggestion I have a bit of a chubby belly what would be the best thing for me thanks.
Do you like the floral print look?
M & Co have a fantastic tummy control floral set I'm thinking of buying for this summer.
The product number is 2201720 available from their website if you want to check it out online.

I wear a black high back swimming costume with no padding when I want to look slimmer.
I go for a red halter tankini when I want to look sexy, the colour red is great at attracting attention and chat up lines.

Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering what is the most appropriate clothing to wear I'm a teenager I wouldn't wear a bikini as I don't have the body. Any suggestion I have a bit of a chubby belly what would be the best thing for me thanks.
(edited 5 years ago)
A swimsuit? You could wear a t shirt over it as well.
Original post by Anonymous

Are you going to be doing intense swimming? Even if you are not, a one piece swimming costume is still the best option as it drags the less in water.
A swimdress or a swimsuit would be good, M&S do really nice swimsuits and some of them have tummy control etc, I normally wear a swimsuit in swimming pools both with tummy control and also without,
On a side note; try to get some slippers for the locker rooms and showers as public swimming pool is VERY common to contain plantar warts virus.

Quick Reply

Latest