The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

saidiemai
I just accepted a firm offer to do SH English.
It feels really strange, knowing I'm actually going there! I'm nervous/excited... one the one hand, I just agreed to study at a fantastic uni doing an exciting course- on the other hand, I just signed up to a long-distance relationship (my man is going to southampton).

EEEEK!

Congratulations! You'll have a great time. Also, I've been in a long-distance relationship (him in London) and I know a lot of other people who've done it, and its hard but you can make it work. The holidays are really long to spend together as well. Don't worry too much. :smile:

ps. Jeff Buckley is also my elvis :suith:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
lottie123
I'm going to be doing JH Classical and English Literature if I get my Firm grades of SH Classical Studies if I have to use my Insurance at Leeds next year!! Sooo excited!! :smile:

Sorry if it sounds stupid but whats all this SH and JH?? thankyouxx
Reply 22
Single honours and joint i think :smile:
fake plastic love
Congratulations! You'll have a great time. Also, I've been in a long-distance relationship (him in London) and I know a lot of other people who've done it, and its hard but you can make it work. The holidays are really long to spend together as well. Don't worry too much. :smile:

ps. Jeff Buckley is also my elvis :suith:

Yeah it'll be fiiiiiiiine. Except during the holidays he lives in Wiltshire and I live in Lincolnshire, so it'll still be a bit difficult! Oh well. I love him and he loves me an that's all that matters, so there. :P

I just tried to rep you for being a Buckley fan, but I already repped someone today (at 1 am?! Jeez... i need a life)
Reply 24
saidiemai
Yeah it'll be fiiiiiiiine. Except during the holidays he lives in Wiltshire and I live in Lincolnshire, so it'll still be a bit difficult! Oh well. I love him and he loves me an that's all that matters, so there. :P

I just tried to rep you for being a Buckley fan, but I already repped someone today (at 1 am?! Jeez... i need a life)

Hey!! Noticed you are from good ol' Lincolnshire!!! Me too! :p: Whereabouts are you from in this wonderful county!!
A teeeeny village between Boston and Sleaford, you? :biggrin:
Reply 26
Ah right! I live in a little village about an hour away from Lincoln! It's going to be weird living somewhere so big and exciting as Leeds is...I can't wait though!! :smile:
Yeah me too! So are you definately going to Leeds or are you still at school? :smile:
Reply 28
Well, I'm still at school at the moment, but both my Firm and Insurance choices are Leeds so as long as nothing goes drastically wrong in the next few months I should be going!! What about you??

Latest