The Student Room Group

France vs Uruguay Friday 3pm

Scroll to see replies

This is going to be dire
Is Gary Neville being paid to accuse Uruguay of cheating at every possibility, it kinda seems like it...

For all Kante's qualities his lack of composure and quality on the ball is being exposed in this game.
Stutter free kick is brilliant, nice header form Varane as well.
Reply 23
Fantastic free kick. Should improve the game, unless Uruguay can’t create anything without Cavani.

What’s the goal music?
Varane, you beauty!
What a header to 1-0 up France!

On another note, Uruguayan isn’t looking as compact as before nor is France managing to find.their rhythm. If things continue as such, I think it might just end as a 1-0 or a 1-1 followed by penalties.
Big big leap towards the semis for France.
What a save by Llrois!
Reply 27
It’s an alright save imo, but a shocking miss by Godin
Original post by MushiRock11
Varane, you beauty!
What a header to 1-0 up France!

On another note, Uruguayan isn’t looking as compact as before nor is France managing to find.their rhythm. If things continue as such, I think it might just end as a 1-0 or a 1-1 followed by penalties.

No,this is exactly what France needs.Uruguay will now have to come out,making them vulnerable to a counter.
France will probably score one or two more .
Godin should have scored that. Shocking miss.
Reply 30
Anyone know where I can stream the match online pm
Just woke up, turned my pc on too see France 1 and Uruguay nil. Go Uruguay! !
I think France needed a game like this, one they are going to have to fight for 90 minutes non stop to get the result because their last 4 games have just been a bit too easy, may well provoke them into actually playing somewhere like their best.
Reply 33
Fernando Karius.
Reply 34
Muslera’s always been error prone.
Goaaaal! France 2, Uruguay 0
France surely through now.
Reply 37
Hate to see that sort of error at this level to kill a game.
Can't see Uruguay come back from this. Probably get picked off on the counter a couple more times.
Original post by bobby147
No,this is exactly what France needs.Uruguay will now have to come out,making them vulnerable to a counter.
France will probably score one or two more .

I’m aware of that, it’s just that I’d like to see France at their prime because it’ll be essential at some point down the line.

Lucky goal from Griezman, meanwhile. I feel sorry for the goalkeeper but vive le France!

Quick Reply

Latest