The Student Room Group

Bored

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mad Man
Nice to know.

Spoiler

I am sure that even the Big Fella had to evacuate his bowel sometimes.
Original post by God Chat
also burn it down

Yeah it's a shame that Chester is gone. I hope Mike Shinoda carries on Chester's legacy.

Also castle of glass isn't too bad.
Original post by gjd800
I am sure that even the Big Fella had to evacuate his bowel sometimes.

Please stop.
Reply 43
I'm currently preparing for an interview/assessment centre I have next week. I really want this job so I'm stressing out a little. :afraid:
Original post by Mad Man
Yeah it's a shame that Chester is gone. I hope Mike Shinoda carries on Chester's legacy.

Also castle of glass isn't too bad.

true that bro
Original post by w95894
I'm currently preparing for an interview/assessment centre I have next week. I really want this job so I'm stressing out a little. :afraid:

oo whats the job and a tip thank them for their time at the end and give a firm hand shake!!
Original post by Simone250900
oo whats the job and a tip thank them for their time at the end and give a firm hand shake!!

Also make good eye contact. And speak TO them and not AT them.
Reply 47

It's a graduate job in insurance and thank you for the advice!
i thought about that but then i am intertested in security and stuff so throught what the heck why not, no friends or nothing *violin* haha

Ah nothing deep or anything it’s just where I study at home, it’s not the best way to meet people cos I’m always at home lol. Where are from anyway
Original post by w95894
It's a graduate job in insurance and thank you for the advice!

awesome well good luck you will smash it i am sure!
Original post by Mad Man
Cool.

I can't wait for my gap year (which I will obviously "spend usefully).

Gonna go on any holidays?
[QUOTE="Rhiannon1066;78804174"]
i thought about that but then i am intertested in security and stuff so throught what the heck why not, no friends or nothing *violin* haha

Ah nothing deep or anything it’s just where I study at home, it’s not the best way to meet people cos I’m always at home lol. Where are from anyway

i meant me lol and england wbu?
[QUOTE="Rhiannon1066;78804174"]

I am from Sheffield.

I too am always at home. lol.
Reply 53
Original post by Mad Man
Also make good eye contact. And speak TO them and not AT them.

I'm generally okay at interviews - it's the case study/written tasks and group exercises that can be a little more tricky and unpredictable (in my experience). :bricks:
Original post by w95894
I'm generally okay at interviews - it's the case study/written tasks and group exercises that can be a little more tricky and unpredictable (in my experience). :bricks:

Well then you are better than me. I hate interviews. I am preparing for my med school one and it is a year away.
Original post by w95894

keep a chilled head if you can, if its ment to be it will, if not apply again and again if you want it you will find a way!
Original post by Rhiannon1066
Gonna go on any holidays?

Yes.

To Bangladesh so I can do a placement at a hospital over there. And also, to chill.
Original post by Mad Man
Yes.

To Bangladesh so I can do a placement at a hospital over there. And also, to chill.

that sounds amazing!!!
Reply 58
Original post by Mad Man
Well then you are better than me. I hate interviews. I am preparing for my med school one and it is a year away.

That must be scary - but also very exciting! Are you currently doing A-levels or have you completed an undergraduate degree? I think you should be fine if you have some relevant work experience and show a genuine interest in medicine.
Original post by w95894
That must be scary - but also very exciting! Are you currently doing A-levels or have you completed an undergraduate degree? I think you should be fine if you have some relevant work experience and show a genuine interest in medicine.

Yeah, I'm learning.

My placement at the local hospital is developing my communication/confidence skills.

Also, I am going to attend drama clubs and debate clubs just in case.

Quick Reply

Latest