The Student Room Group

Bored

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simone250900
Whats everyone up to? :sleep:

I just filed my front to teeth so that you can’t see the chip and now one is shorter than the other 😭😭😭
I have 2 already what do you mean??

get a third one and a fourth one if possible.. that’ll keep you occupied
Original post by Haviland-Tuf
If you're bored and in London can I suggest attending the massive protest again Trump and the rise of populism.

Young people these days are so lazy and uninspired.

Not lazy just maybe don’t have the taste for protesting ????
Not lazy just maybe don’t have the taste for protesting ????

So you support a totalitarian fascist leader like Trump then?

If you ignore the hostile treatment of immigrants into Europe you are sending out the message that you support the hostile immigration policies of the likes of Trump and May.
OP probably too young for that & even if she did protest it wouldn't make a difference imo.
So you support a totalitarian fascist leader like Trump then?

If you ignore the hostile treatment of immigrants into Europe you are sending out the message that you support the hostile immigration policies of the likes of Trump and May.

I think you need to calm down a bit I never said I support it but not everyone enjoys conflict admin as you obviously do please don’t force your biting attitude on everyone I don’t agree with everything he has to say but that doesn’t mean I have to protest
Original post by hello_shawn
OP probably too young for that & even if she did protest it wouldn't make a difference imo.

Anyone can protest regardless of age and physical/mental ability. Young people are the future of this country the more they care about the issues that they will have to face in the future the better that future will be for everyone. An inclusive future for all.

I suggest you take a second to google the young and intelligent activist David Hogg and the rest of his classmates who survived a brutal school shooting in America. Their slogan is 'the young people will win'. They have already received tons of attention and have started to affect gun laws and policies.
Anyone can protest regardless of age and physical/mental ability. Young people are the future of this country the more they care about the issues that they will have to face in the future the better that future will be for everyone. An inclusive future for all.

I suggest you take a second to google the young and intelligent activist David Hogg and the rest of his classmates who survived a brutal school shooting in America. Their slogan is 'the young people will win'. They have already received tons of attention and have started to affect gun laws and policies.

Now you are going to bite someone else’s head of for not following your beliefs, this is very childish please try be more open to other ways of life and the adult quote of say something nice or don’t say anything at all comes to mind, thank you.
[QUOTE="Man;78804872" Mad="Mad"]
Original post by Rhiannon1066

Here is a list (INPO):

-Queen Mary University London
-Glasgow University
-UCLAN
-UCL

All for medicine.

Back up:
-Foundation degree at SHU

You?

I know a few people that go to Queen Mary’s and they say it’s quite good. I may do an apprenticeship after a levels but I’m not entrirely sure yet I still have a year to decide though.
[QUOTE="Simone250900;78804206"]

i meant me lol and england wbu?

Same, London
Original post by uninteresting
Hi everyone

Hellooo
Hellooo

Hi there
Reply 92
Original post by iamberfect
I just filed my front to teeth so that you can’t see the chip and now one is shorter than the other 😭😭😭

Omg whyyyyy. What did you use?
(edited 5 years ago)
[QUOTE="Simone250900;78805372"]
Original post by Mad Man

I live near London!!

Ah what part? I’m in south east kinda near Greenwich
Original post by Samiik
Omg whyyyyy. What did you use?

I USED A CLEAN NAIL FILE BECAUSE I HAD A CHIP IN MY TOOTH NOW THEY LOOK
LYKE UNEVEN FRIES helbbbbbb
Original post by uninteresting
Hi there

How’s things
Reply 96
I USED A CLEAN NAIL FILE BECAUSE I HAD A CHIP IN MY TOOTH NOW THEY LOOK
LYKE UNEVEN FRIES helbbbbbb

Omg noooo, I feel so bad for you. Ive always wanted to file my front teeth too but this is what ive been scared of.
How’s things

Not too bad, what about you?
Original post by Samiik
Omg noooo, I feel so bad for you. Ive always wanted to file my front teeth too but this is what ive been scared of.

your teeth are fine as they are please leave them as they are 😂😂
Reply 99
your teeth are fine as they are please leave them as they are 😂😂

As you say😂 have you worked out a way to fix it? Try filing the other tooth to the same size. Or would that be too small?

Quick Reply

Latest