The Student Room Group

What kind of science job can I get if I like the following

I would like to work in something related to

Pharmaceutical, chemistry, business but related to science

I would like something
business, methodological, creating new ideas, analysing, problem solving

Would a biomedical science degree be a good starting point as I don't know what career I exactly want
Original post by jason_s_s
I would like to work in something related to

Pharmaceutical, chemistry, business but related to science

I would like something
business, methodological, creating new ideas, analysing, problem solving

Would a biomedical science degree be a good starting point as I don't know what career I exactly want

If you do biomed sci you can do any of the above but bear in mind that for something like pharma or chem you will need further study to progress.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
If you do biomed sci you can do any of the above but bear in mind that for something like pharma or chem you will need further study to progress.

Do you have any careers in mind that go alongside my interests
Do you have any careers in mind that go alongside my interests

Nope. I don’t know you unfortunately. Do your own research and work out what interests you what you’re good at and what skills you have. Your degree will give you a load of transferable skills too.
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
Nope. I don’t know you unfortunately. Do your own research and work out what interests you what you’re good at and what skills you have. Your degree will give you a load of transferable skills too.

I was thinking biochemistry with neuroscience. - This will open doors for a career in pharmacology.
What do you think
I was thinking biochemistry with neuroscience. - This will open doors for a career in pharmacology.
What do you think

I think you need to do some research and read the posts above. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending