The Student Room Group

Using Essay writing services

For my English Literature (20% of my grade) I am thinking about being lazy and just having an essay writing service to do my bidding and write the 2 essays for me.
I just want to focus on revising for my other subjects and Eng Lit books to maximise the chances of me getting A*A*A* for A levels in the easiest fashion ever. Usually coursework stuff isn't related to any of my actual A level content- so not really missing out here.

Is it risky? Will it give me an easy A* for the coursework? Any suggestions?
Original post by Kilam_Namoan
For my English Literature (20% of my grade) I am thinking about being lazy and just having an essay writing service to do my bidding and write the 2 essays for me.
I just want to focus on revising for my other subjects and Eng Lit books to maximise the chances of me getting A*A*A* for A levels in the easiest fashion ever. Usually coursework stuff isn't related to any of my actual A level content- so not really missing out here.

Is it risky? Will it give me an easy A* for the coursework? Any suggestions?

Of course it's risky. You're putting your education in jeopardy because you're 'thinking about being lazy' on a piece of coursework worth 20%.. Says it all. Good luck with those A*s 😂

Quick Reply

Latest