The Student Room Group

Muslim man killed in India for transporting cows

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zebraguy 20
Well of course, most indians are hindus not Muslim. They prosecute people eating cowst that they see as divine, not for insulting the prophet of a minority faith.

again no. they dont

the prescutions you talk about are local laws, in some federal states. not contitutional as the law is in paksitan ( or any islamic state)

we are going off a tangent, if you cant figure out the difference

uk prosecute swan eaters becuasse they beeive the queen owns them all ( apparantly )

we can agree the laws can be odd, we can also agree in the case of this story , villagers killing someone over their livestock is wrong regardless of where or who they are -and they should get lengthy scentences
I can't believe these retards will worship a steak but not care any less about a man's life.
Original post by The RAR
I can't believe these retards will worship a steak but not care any less about a man's life.
unfortunatley the retards are those that fall for clickbait whenever feel the need to be outraged for 5 mins

and again unfortunatly the tsr ignorants obsession with stories about religious zealotry in faraway jonny foreigner land mask the real issue ihats not being discussed here , which is the unfortunate fact in india, people can and are killed for the price of a cup of tea if thats what the argument is about. a cow to a herdsmen villager is probably worth the equivalent of you 1st 2nd and 3rd new cars combined, andso any dispute between villagers will often end up in death - watching local news in idnia you would see at least 10 such stories reported a day
Reply 63
Original post by zebraguy 20
These hindu nationalists care so much for cows but have no mercy for humans.

Poor person was only a milk seller.

Maybe because these humans are exploiting and causing suffering to a defenceless animal.

If this was a dog it was happening to then people would be saying he deserved what happened to him. When its a dog getting abused people are all of a sudden up and arms and saying the perpetrators deserve everything he got. But just because its a cow its happening to its all of a sudden ok. I CAN'T STAND THE ****ING HYPOCRISY. :angry:
Reply 64
Barbarism
Reply 65
Original post by urlocalethnic
You all are disgusting. How one can read about a horrific death then trip over themselves to make it into a debate about religion is beyond me and frankly pathetic. I may not agree with all of Islam's and Hinduism's teachings but this was just a depraved act of humanity.

For all it's worth, condolences and prayers to the family. I hope they get the justice they deserve. A poor milk seller has no reason to take the brunt of violence of centuries of arbitrary tribal animosity.

NO I'LL TELL WHAT IS ****ING DISGUSTING. :angry::angry:
Exploiting, abusing and having complete contempt for a defenceless animal that has never done anything to you. Being a narrow minded scumbag who thinks its their devine right to treat certain animals like **** just because they've been indoctrinated in a society to do so. BEING A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE IF THIS WAS A DOG IT WAS HAPPENING TO YOU'D BE OUTRAGE AND SAYING THE MAN DESERVED EVERYTHING HE GOT. Its like a nazi saying people are disgusting for killing nazis due to the way they treated jews. I CAN't ****ING STAND IT. :angry::angry:
Reply 66
Original post by s.a.u
Barbarism

If it was a dog that was being exploited and killed would you still be against this man getting killed?

I am very smart.
Reply 68
Original post by Tommy Vercetti
The day people start killing other people over a cow is the day you realise the world is screwed up.

The day people exploit, torture, and support the mistreatment of a defenceless animal is when you know the world is screwed up.

If it was a man transporting dogs to be killed at the yulin dog festival would you still be saying 'The day people start killing other people over a cow is the day you realise the world is screwed up'
Reply 69
Original post by johhnyman2635
I agree with you. The hindus have done this many times now.

I hope they keep doing it.
Reply 70
Original post by rst124
If it was a dog that was being exploited and killed would you still be against this man getting killed?

Yes
Reply 71
Original post by s.a.u
Yes

Ohh thats good to know. I know for a fact though there are many hypocrites that would support it while calling these people that killed this man barbarics.
Can I have a rep?
Original post by Chakede
obviously you are ignorant to societies outside your own- to clarify, they guy akbar was accused for stealing from the neighbouring farmers. of course it is not acceptible ofr vigilante justice and he should not have been killed and all thoughts go to him and family. the perpetrators are currently under arrest. In Hinduism cows are respected and not mistreated or slaughtered - this is different to being regarded as a Deity. muslims will often kill and sell anything ( except pork) and this often contravenes local state law in india. .

have you actually read all Islamic literature to see what it is muslims are expected to beleive and act? try learn your own background before comment on others you have no knowledge about

What is wrong with Islamic laws?
Original post by rst124
You're just f ucking w a n k e r mate. That's all you'll ever be.

People like you are the reason I despise humanity. I would happily save a cow over scum like you any day.

Reported, if you want me to take you seriously start talking properly with no insults.

Original post by rst124
I'd be a hypocrite if I said that. Because he beats his meat while he hears me eating his mums p u s s y in the other room.

And once again reported, when someone insults you, you know they have nothing better to say and are only looking for attention. Again start talking properly if you want me to take you seriously. I am not going to waste my post counts getting into some "argument" with you which will mainly be insults
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by The RAR
Reported, if you want me to take you seriously start talking properly with no insults.

And once again reported, when someone insults you, you know they have nothing better to say and are only looking for attention. Again start talking properly if you want me to take you seriously. I am not going to waste my post counts getting into some "argument" with you which will mainly be insults

Only because you have no rational points to back your statement up and you will look like the idiot you are. Its funny that you're crying about being insulted when you used the word 'retards' to insult other people. Pot kettle black.
Original post by rst124
Only because you have no rational points to back your statement up and you will look like the idiot you are. Its funny that you're crying about being insulted when you used the word 'retards' to insult other people. Pot kettle black.

Define rational points. What I said was perfectly justifiable, why would anyone kill a man just to "save" some cows? What I should feel bad about myself for calling a bunch of killers retards? And your account looks brand new, I get this strong feeling you have only created it to troll people.
Take back your insults
(edited 5 years ago)
Typical India, poor guy.
Original post by rst124
Maybe some people don't like the cruelty those cows go through and they have empathy for them. Maybe some people haven't allowed society to indoctrinate them into having complete contempt for another species and thinking its ok to use and abuse them.If it was people killing others over dogs would you still be calling them 'retards'?

And why should I feel bad for insulting someone like you that clearly has complete contempt for an animal that has done nothing to them?

Just because I'm new here and am putting you in your place that doesn't mean I am a troll.

And I will not take back the insults because you are indeed a c u n t.

First of all, the cows were not even hurt or killed. The man was only transporting them. Second of all cows are food for a lot of people, that is where you get your steak and milk from. You want to give cows human rights? Imagine how bad that will affect the milk and meat industry. People who feel so triggered over the handling of cows by others need to get a grip is all I can say, everyone has different opinions and you can't force your opinions into others by killing them. A cow is food for a lot of people, don't like it? Then stay in your own "safe" place. And would I be calling people retards if they killed others over a dog? Tbh yes if the scenario was the same, a man carrying dogs.

No you are not putting my in any place, more like you are putting yourself in your own place. Well seems like you are a troll, the threads and posts you have created so far is all about "animal cruelty", quite a coincidence for some who is arguing about cows right now isn't it?
Yeah sure call me a ****, I am sure that will put me in my place.
I can see you are supporting this murder which is quite disgusting.
Btw....reported:smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by koser
Black used to be slaves to a lot of people a few hundred years ago THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT.

People like you are a self-entitled ego maniac hypocrites with contempt for animals are the ones that need to get a grip. I despise you and people like you. If you were on fire I wouldn't even piss on you.

Its disgusting how you support animal cruelty and the taking away of lives yet you get all offended and become the so called moral one when a person who contributes to it gets their life taking away.

SPIT* on you SCUMBAG *SPIT*

Oh how cute, you decided to make another account just to spew more nonsense? Do you actually have anything better to do than trolling? I wonder how many e-mails you got in reserve just to keep on creating more accounts. What you said is just pure opinions which I am sorry to say but your opinions don't make much sense and are just rants and insults.
Yeah slavery is not right, I don't see why with animals it should be any different. These are farm animals, we farm these animals so we can eat them. You have certainly eaten meat at some point in your life yet you preach so much about animal cruelty? You don't know what animal cruelty is....so let me educate your poor brain.
Here is the definition of animal cruelty:
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Animal+cruelty

As you can hopefully see, animal cruelty is when you kill an animal or make an animal suffer by not giving it food or water or just mistreating in general which is beyond normal. Killing cows for meat is normal, we farm these animals by giving them food and water and then we kill them instantly so they don't suffer. Killing a wild deer by harming it and torturing it by burning its skin etc..for nothing or just your own entertainment is what would be considered animal cruelty because not only is it not normal by you are making it suffer.
So yeah your argument is pretty much bullocks is all I can say, none is taking you seriously here for obvious reasons.
Btw...

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending