The Student Room Group

Best Cheap Moisturisers

I have super dry skin so I've tried a lot of moisturisers over time from loads of different shops and loads of different brands. I know I'm not alone in this because we get loooads of questions asking for recommendations - so here's mine!

The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
This moisturiser protects and hydrates the skin’s outer layer. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is made up of compounds found naturally in the skin and gives immediate and long lasting relief. A little goes a long way, and it works especially well after using The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B4. Both products are vegan as well!

Superdrug Vitamin E All Over Body Cream
This super cheap option is like the holy grail of a huge amount of people. It's really moisturising and leaves skin feeling soft, helps to keep skin healthy, and and is full of vitamins to nourish the skin. It's another vegan option too!

Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream
You can use this all over your body and it leaves skin wonderfully soft and smooth. It's not sticky or greasy and is good for sensitive skin as well.

Simple Kind to Skin+ and Protecting Moisture Cream SPF 30
Perfect for sensitive skin, this forumla not only hydrates the skin but also protects it from damaging UVA and UVB rays. It's really light in texture and absorbs quickly into the skin.
Yeah I usually use Simple, other moisturisers can cause me rashes as my skin seems to be quite sensitive!
I use a clean and clear one or E45 and they're great for dry and sensitive skin :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest