The Student Room Group

I'm a Guy from Pakistan - ASK ME ANYTHING

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HeartBlink
How much in pounds?

How much it costs to complete a Post Graduate Degree in UK?
Original post by Humble Ahm
I don't drink, alcohol is not allowed here in Pakistan (at least not openly). Non alcoholic beer is available though.

I hear there are bars and nightclubs in Lahore which serve alcohol. My family went to a wedding in Lahore a few years ago which had an open bar. :tongue:

https://www.mangobaaz.com/first-legal-alcohol-bar-in-lahore/
Original post by asif007
I hear there are bars and nightclubs in Lahore which serve alcohol. My family went to a wedding in Lahore a few years ago which had an open bar. :tongue:

https://www.mangobaaz.com/first-legal-alcohol-bar-in-lahore/

I don't think its permissible openly.
Mercedez Benz G-Class Adventure Travel to Pakistan (Drive 2 Climb K2 Series) with Mike Horn.

I am back. Belated Eid Mubarak to everyone.
go on...

Thoughts on Kashmir
Original post by delhibelly
Thoughts on Kashmir

Just want them to be safe and happy wherever they choose to live, enough of this bloodshed and dirty politics.
you seem like a really nice dude

is LSD and other soft drugs legal in Pakistan? are they halal? how does this work exactly because I know for a fact many Muslims vape and smoke, is this not haram in Islam and illegal in Pakistan?
Do you think Pakistan will see another Bhutto Prime Minister in the next 30 years?
So, what made you have "Humble" as part of your username? :holmes:
Which university did you attend ?
Original post by ijrtoibh'eroi
you seem like a really nice dude

is LSD and other soft drugs legal in Pakistan? are they halal? how does this work exactly because I know for a fact many Muslims vape and smoke, is this not haram in Islam and illegal in Pakistan?

Thanks. As far as I know no form drug is legal here but its still easily available (not sure about LSD). Anything that causes excessive drowsiness or impairs judgement is considered forbidden unless taken as medicine. Cigarette smoking is allowed and is legal but some scholars say its still forbidden/haram.
Original post by londonmyst
Do you think Pakistan will see another Bhutto Prime Minister in the next 30 years?

Times have changed. People of the world may not realize this but we are going through one of the toughest times, our people have suffered so much that we now have become insensitive to pain and suffering. Although there is a rift and we are going through a lot but I still believe Imran Khan is one of the best option we currently have, the reason is he is a very sincere guy, he speaks from his heart and has sincerity for his country and his people.
Thanks. As far as I know no form drug is legal here but its still easily available (not sure about LSD). Anything that causes excessive drowsiness or impairs judgement is considered forbidden unless taken as medicine. Cigarette smoking is allowed and is legal but some scholars say its still forbidden/haram.

some people say LSD has helped them become more enlightened and understand the world better, like understand physics concepts and the universe better - wouldn't that make it less forbidden than say alcohol where you just get drunk out of your
mind and **** your pants
I would think that would be allowed in Islam as from what I hear Islam is very pro knowledge/education
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ijrtoibh'eroi
some people say LSD has helped them become more enlightened and understand the world better, like understand physics concepts and the universe better - wouldn't that make it less forbidden than say alcohol where you just get drunk out of your
mind and **** your pants
I would think that would be allowed in Islam as from what I hear Islam is very pro knowledge/education

I am not a religious scholar but I guess that would come under medicine then.
Coffee or tea?
none.. green tea yes!
none.. green tea yes

How do you make yours?
I put fresh lemon juice in mine and use the leaves, makes it a little bearable to drink. I only drink it for health reasons; do you like the taste?
I am drinking it from a young age it does not bother me much. I think my mother puts lemon in hers too, but I drink it raw. I simply boil the water, turn off the stove, put some leaves in it and let it sit for few minutes. I think I kind of like the taste yeah. Maybe you are letting it sit for too long?
(edited 4 years ago)
GIK, LUMS or Nust which one is best ?

Quick Reply

Latest