The Student Room Group

Ucas error something went wrong

I'm currently on holiday in pakistan and will be here on results day so I need my ucas hub. When trying to login to my hub I repeatedly get this "error oops something went wrong, try refreshing the page or press ctrl + f5. Still not working you may need to contact your IT departmentand ask them to whitelist the following sites" and it then labels a bunch of email addresses. Can I solve this issue anyway or has anyone had this error before and fixed it somehow. Thanks
Reply 1
I have faced this issue before, but it resided after a few days.

If you still have this issue after one or two days, I suggest you to contact them via email.
You can also contact them via Messenger. I got replies from UCAS via Messenger usually within 3 working days. Fastest was within one day.

Of course, note on the difference in time zones.
Original post by haider24
I'm currently on holiday in pakistan and will be here on results day so I need my ucas hub. When trying to login to my hub I repeatedly get this "error oops something went wrong, try refreshing the page or press ctrl + f5. Still not working you may need to contact your IT departmentand ask them to whitelist the following sites" and it then labels a bunch of email addresses. Can I solve this issue anyway or has anyone had this error before and fixed it somehow. Thanks

hey did you solve this? I am on my gap year in Pakistan and need to send off my application but this page keeps popping up when I try to sign in. did you change your internet provider or anything? please reply!
Original post by hqlim
I have faced this issue before, but it resided after a few days.

If you still have this issue after one or two days, I suggest you to contact them via email.
You can also contact them via Messenger. I got replies from UCAS via Messenger usually within 3 working days. Fastest was within one day.

Of course, note on the difference in time zones.

did you have this problem in Pakistan? currently going through the same im stressed!!!
I would suggest you get a VPN and route your access via the UK. Try that and hopefully that fixes it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending