The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sammyrj
I'm doing AQA Law, and am doing Criminal, Tort and a synoptic unit in the summer.

The 12 units were across all subjects... unfortunately they all need revision. I think my brain is starting to hate me.

I took the contract Law option at A2 so Im only doing contract

offer and acceptance,
consideration,
intention,
incorporation of terms,
significance of terms,
privity,
misrepresentation,
mistake,
duress and undue influence,
illegality,
discharging the contract

I've probably missed bits. We did our synoptic in january
Reply 21
I have done a whole days worth of FP2, still got lots left to do, matrices, taylor series, hyperbolic functions.
Reply 22
How was the synoptic? If its anything like the AQA one it seems quite alright, and pretty easy to 'plan' for.

The criminal unit I'm doing has: non-fatal offences; murder and voluntary manslaughter; involuntary manslaughter; defences. Tort has: negligence; occupier's liability; nuisance; strict and vicarious liability; defences; remedies.
Reply 23
sammyrj
How was the synoptic? If its anything like the AQA one it seems quite alright, and pretty easy to 'plan' for.

The criminal unit I'm doing has: non-fatal offences; murder and voluntary manslaughter; involuntary manslaughter; defences. Tort has: negligence; occupier's liability; nuisance; strict and vicarious liability; defences; remedies.

we had to choose between contract, tort or criminal, tort didn't run though so there liek 8 of us in a contract group and the rest fo the year took criminal.

The synoptic was all on consideration. We got a booklet of stuff like judgements case notes and stuff and wejust had to answer the questions and quotes it and stuff. I thought it was pretty easy but i know alot of peopl who got alot lower mark thatn what they were expecting
I should really be revising.

Instead I'm contemplating going on Age of Empires Two until lunch...
Reply 25
sammyrj
I'm doing AQA Law, and am doing Criminal, Tort and a synoptic unit in the summer.

The 12 units were across all subjects... unfortunately they all need revision. I think my brain is starting to hate me.

any advice for unit 3? :smile:
Unit 6 (synoptic) for A2 Law is piss easy...I revised that the night before and got an A. Shame about the other units though lol
Reply 27
I really should get some biology done...oh, well! I will do it laters.
Reply 28
sammyrj

I'm doing AQA law and luckily I only have Unit 5 and 6 to revise for. Unit 6 looks like it's quite easy and my teacher said as long as you can write essays you'll get a good mark as most people seem to get around 90 anyway. However I'm finding unit 5 quite difficult lol i've manged to revise a bit of negligence (almost finished) and have started occupiers liabilty and strict and vicarious liabilty. I'm soo scared that I won't do well. I would really like an A lol
got all three science next month, and have not learnt anything, let alone revision :p:
Reply 30
02mik_e

In unit 3 I got a B but that was with a resit lol It's alot easier once you start A2 unit 4 because it's exactly the same but in alot more detail. I would suggest you get a good book and look at lost of practice papers.
Reply 31
02mik_e

Timing timing timing. It's a long paper and I found that to be my downfall!
Reply 32
I have worked out today that my teacher is never going to get to the end of the syllabus. So I've decided to go it alone. I'm ignoring him in lessons and doing my own thing because he can spend 45 minutes on one case, and it's just not productive anymore.
Reply 33
Really, really should be revising right now, but I have absolutely no motivation, it's not looking too good!
Reply 34
This is a thread I can empathise with. I was also meant to go back to school today after the Easter Holidays, but "felt ill". Oh dear, I really should get back to revising, the exams aren't far away :mad:
Reply 35
My first exam is the timed philosophy coursework on May 2nd. Im failing
Reply 36
haa my middle name should be PROCRASTINATION i thought i was the only one ive got a few retakes and im doing all my major exams in 2 months i should be doing studying evrynight but what the heck im busy watchin TV surfing the web and doing everything in the book that excludes STUDYING WAHHAAY AT least im not on my own
should.....:smile:
Reply 37
Everything's about coursework right now for Spanish and Psychology, I can't even revise without thinking 'I should be getting it out of the way'. Arrghh!
Reply 38
You haven't done your psychology coursework? Ours is in the final marking process
Reply 39
I know, we've started it late and everytime I print it off and give it to her there's something else that I need to do and haven't done like numbering the pages or putting the things in the references in the right order. The thing that pisses me off though is that it's stuff she hasn't told us about. :frown:

Latest