The Student Room Group

Who else doesn't like shaving?

I have been shaving since I was about 14. I have to shave regularly, because I go from being clean shaven to having stubble quite quickly. I dislike shaving with a passion. I have lost count of the number of times I have accidentally cut myself with the razor or left a rash, and in general I just find it a chore.

I usually do a wet shave, but I sometimes use an electric shaver.
Reply 1
I hate shaving too, I think my face is allergic to the shaving blade as I develop pimples and rashes all over my face and neck whenever I use it. I now use electric clippers but just to trim the hair, I never go clean shaven, just don't like the look on me
Purchase a better quality shaver, and try to find a natural shaving cream that your skin is not allergic to
Reply 3
Original post by Nas25
I hate shaving too, I think my face is allergic to the shaving blade as I develop pimples and rashes all over my face and neck whenever I use it. I now use electric clippers but just to trim the hair, I never go clean shaven, just don't like the look on me

You might be allergic to the cream you are using, or maybe your razor blade needs replacing?

I either use a manual razor with shaving cream, or an electric shaver. I have to shave daily because I get stubble quite quickly, and I would probably end up looking like Hagrid from Harry Potter if I went a year or so without shaving lol.
Original post by 214124
I have been shaving since I was about 14. I have to shave regularly, because I go from being clean shaven to having stubble quite quickly. I dislike shaving with a passion. I have lost count of the number of times I have accidentally cut myself with the razor or left a rash, and in general I just find it a chore.

Grow a beard then!
Just keep a stubble if it looks good. I only shave once a week & gurls say they like
Reply 6
Its the opposite for me, I look like a baby clean shaven thats why I only trim it to make my beard look neat.
Reply 7
Original post by 214124
You might be allergic to the cream you are using, or maybe your razor blade needs replacing?

I either use a manual razor with shaving cream, or an electric shaver. I have to shave daily because I get stubble quite quickly, and I would probably end up looking like Hagrid from Harry Potter if I went a year or so without shaving lol.

Hagrid may just be a good look on you...He's good with the ladies you know...lol
I don't like to shave my face, if the beard is quite long and thus shaving a hard work, even wet.
Original post by 214124

Y do u have to shave ur stubble, just shape it
I don’t like shaving either. I only do it because otherwise I look like a scruffy old mess with my messy beard and my massive messy hair.
Reply 11
Haven't shaved in 15 years.

Quick Reply

Latest