The Student Room Group

Complicated situation with bf. Back together again

We've split up twice before because he couldn't handle an argument. He needed to be shown love constantly. We got back together just before Christmas and it's been ok but he's still being clingy. He knows I like my space but keeps touching me and kissing me. When he's horny he'll breathe in my ear and face. He has bad breath sometimes. He knows I don't like this.
He's also shaved all his lovely hair off to completely bald. I thought he still looked cute but as it's growing back he looks awful. I know that's shallow but I'm not used and he knows I prefer long hair.
He was quite argumentative with me about it. I suspect he shaved it off to test my loyalty to him because before we got back together he didn't believe I was genuine about him.
Lately he's made more female friends too and he didn't tell me. I found out because they had posted on his f page.
Reply 1
He won't tell his friends or family were back together either
Reply 2
Feels like it’s not working out, maybe knock it permanently on the head. Hopefully he’ll move on quickly with one of his new friends and you can do likewise
I'm in the same situation. His parents knew about us and his mom didn't like me so even though we're back together now he doesn't tell his parents.

We broke up twice and got back together again. The first time was because we argue and he couldn't deal with it so he just went away instead of talking it through. After he went away for two weeks and came back all fine as if nothing happened, I found out one month later that he actually went to a female friend house and went in her bed and kissed her but nothing happened- thats what the girl told me. I forgave him because he said its because I made him really angry and he didn't know what to do.

A couple of months ago, we broke up again because his mom didn't want us together so we decided to break up for two months and then he came back to me again. I found out during those two months that he went off and had couple of ONS but he didn't enjoy it- he said he only enjoyed it physically and that he prefers what he has with me which is something more of an emotional connection so that's why he came back. Since he's come back, he's made a bit more of an effort such as taking me out and buying me cute things to make me happy, but even though I don't feel attracted to him physically anymore. I feel like he gave himself away so easily and made him so easily accessible that he is not valuable to me physically anymore, I only want the emotional connection we have, nothing physically. I'm struggling with telling him this as a week ago he asked me 'aren't you attracted to me anymore?' and i said 'yes of course' but I'm not.
Original post by Anonymous #1
We've split up twice before because he couldn't handle an argument. He needed to be shown love constantly. We got back together just before Christmas and it's been ok but he's still being clingy. He knows I like my space but keeps touching me and kissing me. When he's horny he'll breathe in my ear and face. He has bad breath sometimes. He knows I don't like this.
He's also shaved all his lovely hair off to completely bald. I thought he still looked cute but as it's growing back he looks awful. I know that's shallow but I'm not used and he knows I prefer long hair.
He was quite argumentative with me about it. I suspect he shaved it off to test my loyalty to him because before we got back together he didn't believe I was genuine about him.
Lately he's made more female friends too and he didn't tell me. I found out because they had posted on his f page.

Even though it seems like you're not attracted to him physically as much anymore such as you mentioned his bad breath or that you don't like his hair, do you think losing attraction for your bf is okay even though you're still emotionally connected? I would also like to find this out as I'm wanting to know the answer too.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
Even though it seems like you're not attracted to him physically as much anymore such as you mentioned his bad breath or that you don't like his hair, do you think losing attraction for your bf is okay even though you're still emotionally connected? I would also like to find this out as I'm wanting to know the answer too.

I think it's probably stil worth staying if there's an emotional attachment and you still get on do well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending