The Student Room Group

What to do next

Hiii :smile:

Since I’ve begun sixth form, we’ve constantly been told about going on university tours and knowing what courses to do to path the way for you. I have been considering going down an appropriate route (maybe something to do with writing since that’s where more of my skills lie?). However I’ve always wanted to go down a more creative route, such as going into acting, more specifically: film acting, since I’m not to keen on a performing arts route. I was looking around today in class and have been told about all the famous drama schools (Guildhall, Royal Central etc) although I looked into a course at UAL and would love to know more about it. Sorry about not being super specific, but could anyone offer me advice about what to do. I understand how unrealistic an acting route is, but I’d love to give it a go as it’s really all I see myself loving to do. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Jenscao
Hiii :smile:

Since I’ve begun sixth form, we’ve constantly been told about going on university tours and knowing what courses to do to path the way for you. I have been considering going down an appropriate route (maybe something to do with writing since that’s where more of my skills lie?). However I’ve always wanted to go down a more creative route, such as going into acting, more specifically: film acting, since I’m not to keen on a performing arts route. I was looking around today in class and have been told about all the famous drama schools (Guildhall, Royal Central etc) although I looked into a course at UAL and would love to know more about it. Sorry about not being super specific, but could anyone offer me advice about what to do. I understand how unrealistic an acting route is, but I’d love to give it a go as it’s really all I see myself loving to do. Thanks :smile:

There's a thread in the Performing Arts section about applying to drama school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending