Lmk

Hi!
I applied im going to the one in anglia ruskin

Same, when u going?
Reply 5
Original post by academic.warrior
Do you know how many are applying? I’m guessing at least 5k

They said in an email it's over 1000 im pretty sure
I am trying to book the slot through link for the event but couldn’t could u all please tell what to do
Reply 7
Original post by Ashrafsheema
I am trying to book the slot through link for the event but couldn’t could u all please tell what to do

They said they stopped the form because there's too many applicants, you'd need to wait for the next cycle
Reply 8
I’m begging someone give me their place for one of the slots please, i really want to go to one of the meetings. If anyone is willing to give up their place just send a message to me please
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by zahzah05
They said they stopped the form because there's too many applicants, you'd need to wait for the next cycle

When will next cycle start for application
Is the medical doctor degree apprenticeship for international student also
Reply 11
Original post by Ashrafsheema
When will next cycle start for application

I think they're holding an online event for the next cycle in June!
Reply 12
I think they're holding an online event for the next cycle in June!

How do you know the next start cycle is in June, did they tell you?
Reply 13
that's an insane place to applicant ratio - what are you guys applying with? I've got a 2:1 in natural sciences and a*aa from school but with how competitive this is gonna be rip
Original post by medicboi
that's an insane place to applicant ratio - what are you guys applying with? I've got a 2:1 in natural sciences and a*aa from school but with how competitive this is gonna be rip

I think it’s up to how u perform in the Casper sjt exam and then interview and then a form 🤷*♂️, after meeting minimum requirements

I think it’s up to how u perform in the Casper sjt exam and then interview and then a form 🤷*♂️, after meeting minimum requirements

The emoji just changed and added symbols to itself what
Reply 16

Yes this ^^

Since the whole purpose is to widen participation they also might prioritise ppl who meet widening participation criteria (like post code, went to a non-selective school etc)
Reply 17
Hi!
I applied im going to the one in anglia ruskin

Same, when u going?
Mine is the 7-8pm slot
Reply 18
Original post by Ispiet
How do you know the next start cycle is in June, did they tell you?

Yes they sent an email that the next event for ppl that couldn't apply to this cycle is in june
Reply 19
Yes this ^^

Since the whole purpose is to widen participation they also might prioritise ppl who meet widening participation criteria (like post code, went to a non-selective school etc)

to be honest fair enough. The interesting things is, from what understand - this is just medical school but you work in the background and don't pay fees. Like med school but instead of weekends and holidays off you work. Then you go to medical school with everyone else basically.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending