The Student Room Group

Degree classification

Hi, I’m really stressed because I haven’t been doing so great this year in terms of module grades.
There are five exam modules for this year (second year) at Brunel biomed. I’ve got 75%, 65%, 65%, 55% and I think for my two end of year exam modules I’ll get 50% and 65% (off of how I feel I did).
Each module is worth 20 credits I believe and this year is worth 1/3 and the third year is worth 2/3.
Based off my grades I know I’ll probably get a 2:1 this year. What do I need to get next year to get a first?
I’ve looked at the senate forms for Brunel but the degree classification system is so confusing, could someone please explain what are my chances of getting a first next year and over all??

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m really stressed because I haven’t been doing so great this year in terms of module grades.
There are five exam modules for this year (second year) at Brunel biomed. I’ve got 75%, 65%, 65%, 55% and I think for my two end of year exam modules I’ll get 50% and 65% (off of how I feel I did).
Each module is worth 20 credits I believe and this year is worth 1/3 and the third year is worth 2/3.
Based off my grades I know I’ll probably get a 2:1 this year. What do I need to get next year to get a first?
I’ve looked at the senate forms for Brunel but the degree classification system is so confusing, could someone please explain what are my chances of getting a first next year and over all??

Thank you

Sorry I mean 6 modules
Original post by Anonymous

Thank you

Apologies, I'm not really sure what sort of response you're expecting. It's all up to I guess and how much more effort you put in next year compared to this year. Obviously, next year is going to be more difficult than this year but consider what contributed to you not getting a first this year and have a think about how you're going to improve that for next.
In terms of what you'll need, it'll be a quick calculation to see what you'll need next year to average 70%+
Don't **** it up. Easy **** innit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending