The Student Room Group

always thinking about somone!

so about 4 months ago I fell for this girl. we talked for about 3 months straight religiously all day everyday. I decided about a month and a half ago that I would ask her out. she said no. I said never mind and began my road to getting over her. it has gone well. I no longer want to be with her because I learnt things about her that I don't particularly agree with but I mean nobody is perfect. she said somethings and I said some stuff and we began to grow apart. about a month ago we stopped talking all together. there's no longer any effort being put into the friendship. she never did much in the first place if I'm going to be honest. but I think about her multiple times a day everyday just wondering how she's getting on. I mean we haven't spoke for a month why does she still pop into my head. makes no sense to me. is this just something that will stop over time or can I do something to stop it? anyone ever had a similar situation?
Until you find another girl to waste your effort on, the most recent one-that-got-away tends to crop up in the odd brainfart here and there. But, if you're thinking about her at huge quantities then maybe you're a bit lonely atm fam
Reply 2
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Until you find another girl to waste your effort on, the most recent one-that-got-away tends to crop up in the odd brainfart here and there. But, if you're thinking about her at huge quantities then maybe you're a bit lonely atm fam

my social life is fu*ked. literally spending my days working and going gym then trying to find stuff to do on weekends. weekends are so boring and I just can't wait to get into work ya know. it's pathetic I know but that's what I have at the minute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending