The Student Room Group

Alevel geography

Hi, ok so I’ve done my data presentation-primary only. Data anylasis,(primary only)my introduction,my methodology for the primary and secondary data. My topic is on whether Folkestone offers a range of cultural aspects which would provide a diverse ‘cultural experience’ mainly focused on rebranding and how investment leads to them focusing on improving independent shops and providing cultural food etc same for arts and music. I’ve done my primary data etc clone shops, surveys based on people’s perception, statistical data chi squared. But I’m so unsure what I’m gonna do for my secondary data even though I did the methodology bit because I can’t find secondary data that links to my question and sub questions. Somone pls help me!!!
any suggestions?
somone anyone it can just be brief ideas im really stuck
Reply 3
Original post by hellothere34443
somone anyone it can just be brief ideas im really stuck

census data is always a good idea- it's quite simple but the examiners really like it, and you can use the 2021 data which is pretty recent so it will be more accurate! you could then also compare it with the 2011 data and see if there have been any changes. to relate it to your question, you could look at the influx of ethnic minorities and cultures into the area (for example. by looking at religion). this would show you if the cultural aspects in the area provide people with a rich enough cultural experience that they are willing to move there or continue living there.

this is just off the top of my head so sorry if its not great but just wanted to give something!!
Original post by pheeb0
census data is always a good idea- it's quite simple but the examiners really like it, and you can use the 2021 data which is pretty recent so it will be more accurate! you could then also compare it with the 2011 data and see if there have been any changes. to relate it to your question, you could look at the influx of ethnic minorities and cultures into the area (for example. by looking at religion). this would show you if the cultural aspects in the area provide people with a rich enough cultural experience that they are willing to move there or continue living there.

this is just off the top of my head so sorry if its not great but just wanted to give something!!

Thank you so much I’ll look upon
Original post by hellothere34443
Thank you so much I’ll look upon

It

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending