The Student Room Group

I flopped my mocks, I'm worried for my GCSEs

I got my mock results back and the grades are decent, there's a few I know I can definitely improve on as I know I didn't revise as much I should have but the subject I'm worried about the most is Maths - I got a grade 4 .
I really need to boost my Maths grade to atleast a 7, is this possible? And any tips in doing this

Also, are there any good tips for revising Edexcel Combined science?

THANK YOU!
LOL sorry
try and find some youtube videos by maths teachers or science teachers- primrose kitten on youtube is apprently very good and helped some of the year 12s taking biology at my school pass their science exams with 8s and 9s. which exam board are you doing for maths? Edexcel have some sets of revision books and flashcards that you can buy!
Original post by elsiehxo
try and find some youtube videos by maths teachers or science teachers- primrose kitten on youtube is apprently very good and helped some of the year 12s taking biology at my school pass their science exams with 8s and 9s. which exam board are you doing for maths? Edexcel have some sets of revision books and flashcards that you can buy!

I do Edexcel, and thank you! The main issue for me is actually just motivating myself cos I have all the resources just no willpower
Original post by TragicGrades101
I do Edexcel, and thank you! The main issue for me is actually just motivating myself cos I have all the resources just no willpower

wow a big mood :/ i have no willpower and cannot be bothered to revise as it bores me to death :smile:)
wow a big mood :/ i have no willpower and cannot be bothered to revise as it bores me to death :smile:)

EXACTLY, it's so bad since I have such ambitious hopes for the future yet I've just kind of fell into the routine of panicking for gcses and saying there's no point of trying because you'll fail either way
Original post by TragicGrades101
EXACTLY, it's so bad since I have such ambitious hopes for the future yet I've just kind of fell into the routine of panicking for gcses and saying there's no point of trying because you'll fail either way

i mean i know I'll do better if i revise but it's 👏so👏boring👏 and my brain dies every time and it all goes in one way and out the other
i mean i know I'll do better if i revise but it's 👏so👏boring👏 and my brain dies every time and it all goes in one way and out the other

I feel you, I hope you find a solution tho! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest