The Student Room Group

Kcl dentistry 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chickendiamond
Has anybody recieved an offer from the interview on the 18th of jan.

Offer came in today, thank God!
Original post by BenicioDelToro
Offer came in today, thank God!

Congratulations, well done.what time did you get the email and was it via kingsapply of ucas.x
Reply 22
Does anyone know how many offers have been sent out so far?

Who has been waiting for more than 8 weeks with nothing come back?

Thanks
Congratulations, well done.what time did you get the email and was it via kingsapply of ucas.x

Thank you! It was via King's Apply at 6:30pm!
I just received an offer today, is there any group chat for kings btw.
I just received an offer today, is there any group chat for kings btw.

Congrats! Also interested if there's a GC
Reply 26
Has anyone else not heard back from Kings post interview? Getting worried
Original post by Ben63
Has anyone else not heard back from Kings post interview? Getting worried

still waiting, I had a 10th Dec interview ._.
Reply 28
Original post by yeetusbeetus
still waiting, I had a 10th Dec interview ._.

I had mine on the 7th! How do you feel yours went?
Original post by Ben63
I had mine on the 7th! How do you feel yours went?

i think it went reasonably alright, I definitely flubbed one of the stations though, I couldn't understand the question's meaning. How about you mate?
Reply 30
i think it went reasonably alright, I definitely flubbed one of the stations though, I couldn't understand the question's meaning. How about you mate?

I thought it went alright tbh, hopefully we get offers in the end
Original post by Ben63
I thought it went alright tbh, hopefully we get offers in the end

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us then :smile:

Was it just the wording of the question that confused you?

If so, as long as you spoke about the related concepts mentioned, it will allow you to have passed some criteria anyway!

I've always found that its better not to be too reflective on these kinds of things - they tend to always be better than you initially imagine. Good luck!
Original post by Nitrosomonas
Was it just the wording of the question that confused you?

If so, as long as you spoke about the related concepts mentioned, it will allow you to have passed some criteria anyway!

I've always found that its better not to be too reflective on these kinds of things - they tend to always be better than you initially imagine. Good luck!

i reckon it was the wording, the way she asked it kinda threw me off :confused:

thanks mate, that really made me feel better :smile: i'll just focus on the remaining one and do my best to wait patiently. how's the uni application process going for you? hope it's all good :biggrin:
Reply 34
Hey guys... I have a kings interview tomorrow at 1:30. Just a quick question, how long was each station and were the questions I asked relatively okay?
Reply 35
Hey guys... I have a kings interview tomorrow at 1:30. Just a quick question, how long was each station and were the questions asked relatively okay?
(Original post by Emaraxx)Hey guys... I have a kings interview tomorrow at 1:30. Just a quick question, how long was each station and were the questions asked relatively okay?
Hey I also have an interview tommorow but it’s at 2.40. Is your kings interview the normal dentistry course or the enhanced dentistry course.x
Original post by Emaraxx
Hey guys... I have a kings interview tomorrow at 1:30. Just a quick question, how long was each station and were the questions asked relatively okay?

Have you got any advice for the interview? Also is there a math/literacy test? Thank you!
(Original post by Emaraxx)Hey guys... I have a kings interview tomorrow at 1:30. Just a quick question, how long was each station and were the questions asked relatively okay?
Hey I also have an interview tommorow but it’s at 2.40. Is your kings interview the normal dentistry course or the enhanced dentistry course.x

How was the interview, I’d appreciate any advice you have 😃
Reply 39
did anyone else get an interview for the 11th march? i just got it

Quick Reply

Latest