The Student Room Group

Do you reckon Strasbourg Gunman is a virgin?

Poll

Do you reckon Strasbourg Gunman is a virgin?

I suspect he’s unmarried since there’s no mention of him having a wife anywhere, but do you think he’s been taking the D Train to Bone Town with some forbidden girl or he’s been a good boy until now and kept his snake in it’s cage?
Now this is one of the big questions that we need to know the answer to, not whether we’re alone in the universe or how to solve the population problem
Is he a virgin?

No he's a Muslim.

He didn't shout "Grab em by the Pxxxxy

He shouted Allahu Akbar’

https://amp.news.com.au/world/europe/strasbourg-shooting-suspect-cherif-chekatt-yelled-allahu-akbar-during-christmas-market-attack/news-story/33648f1fe8da6cc9e29784895b78e037

Sounds like he was a bit of a lad before he got all Uber religious though so my guess is no, he's not a virgin.

He was probably hoping for his 72 though.🤔
Reply 4
Original post by Andrew97
Does it matter?

Of course it does.
If he married a Syrian, under a Daesh cleric, do you think his marriage certificate would be passed over to the European authorities?

Btw, he was radicalised in prison for petty crime. He wasn't leading a devout Muslim life before his radicalisation, one can assume.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by NickAlex12
Of course it does.

Explain why,
Explain why,

OP is probably trolling, but I do think it is an important piece of information because it suggests a life not even half-lived and yet this person was willing to hand it over for the cause. For me personally, this is much more disturbing than a 60yo divorced man, coke-head, who is on the dole and running at a PC with a machete. It is what is most distressing with the 9/11 attackers -- some of these people were so young they didn't even know who they are yet, but they're willing to, without any histrionics, sit on a plane with full consent as it flies into a building and certain end to their lives.

Almost robotic faith in their version of Islam.
Reply 8
Explain why,

You’re probs a virgin lmao if you’re asking why it matters, lol go get some
Reply 9
Who the hell is Strasbourg Gunman?
Original post by NickAlex12
You’re probs a virgin lmao if you’re asking why it matters, lol go get some

Somebody actually repped that? Christ. What a poor insult, my Nan could do better and she’s been dead 15 years.
Mr Checkout has ermmm checked out permanently.
Depends of if he committed suicide or not.

Quick Reply

Latest