The Student Room Group

Virginity

Hello

I’m 23

I’m in a relationship with someone

We know each other it’s been almost 7 years

We were dating before and broke up because of certain circumstances and now we are back together.

My problem is that I don’t want to give him my virginity first I don’t trust wherever he is the one or not and secondly I don’t want to give my a part of me if we break up that will definitely have an impact on me

Can someone help
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello
I’m 23
We were dating before and broke up because of certain circumstances and now we are back together.
My problem is that I don’t want to give him my virginity first I don’t trust wherever he is the one or not and secondly I don’t want to give my a part of me if we break up that will definitely have an impact on me
Can someone help

If I were you, I wouldn't do that. I would rather wait till marriage.
You know, from a Muslim perspectives you can't lose your virginity before marriage, and I think that is a good thing because it helps you to protect yourself. And also you will be clear who you are giving your virginity to.
The most important advice, don't give your virginity to anyone until you marry because before that, there is no guarantee. You never know.
If your instincts are telling you not to, don’t. Always trust your guts. You’re better of waiting and doing it when there isn’t an ounce of doubt or guilt. Don’t feel pressured to rush into it cause others are or cause he wants you to. I’m not a virgin but I wish I held out for a while longer. Having the self respect and pride to decide who you get to share this part of you with is such bliss. And if you’re religious, pray about it. Good luck.
Reply 3
If after 7 years you don't want to have sex with him why are you still with him lol
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ROTL 94
If after 7 years you don't want to have sex with him why are you still with him lol
I don’t need to be with him just for sex
Maybe marrige hasn't got to be in the picture. You have to loose your virginity when you trust that person and feel safe, and want to do it. Especialiy if it's a lifelong companion
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello
I’m 23
Can someone help
Do you want to be in 7 years long with somneone who you don't kow if he is the one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending