The Student Room Group

Virgin Atlantic Graduate Engineering Programme 2024

Hello, did anyone apply for this programme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Nino32
Hey man, are you talking about the apprenticeship they put up recently?
Reply 2
Original post by duaaneee
Hey man, are you talking about the apprenticeship they put up recently?
Hello, no I mean the graduate scheme, for recent university graduates
Reply 3
Hi, I submitted my application for it a few weeks ago. My friend said he got to the next stage, assessment centre
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Nino32

Have you heard back yet??
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 5
Original post by RanulphF
Have you heard back yet??

Hello, yes I did. I got to the next stage too
Reply 6
Original post by Nino32

What day is your AC if you don’t mind me asking? His is on 19th, 8-12
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 7
Hi Nino, just got mine too. Set mine for 19th, but the afternoon. Morning wasn’t available
Reply 8
Original post by Nino32

What are you doing to prep please? I heard there’s gonna be a test??
Reply 9
What are you doing to prep please? I heard there’s gonna be a test??

Yeah looks like there will be a test, but I’m not sure what the topic will be, maybe maths? I think I’ll try to read as much as possible about the company for now.
Original post by Nino32
Yeah looks like there will be a test, but I’m not sure what the topic will be, maybe maths? I think I’ll try to read as much as possible about the company for now.

Hey Nino, yeah good choice. I might see if I can change mine to the 26th too, I’m sure the email said we could.

I think you might be on the right tracks too with maths. That’s always important. I’m gonna send an email and see what they say about it. I’ll let you know when they reply
Original post by Nino32

Hey Nino, haven’t gotten a reply back from recruitment yet lol about the test. I don’t think if they’re going to answer my questions on it
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Hey Nino, how’s preparation going?
Reply 13
Hey Nino, how’s preparation going?

Hi, it’s going alright, what about you? Did you get any reply from them
Original post by Nino32
Hi, it’s going alright, what about you? Did you get any reply from them

Hey Nino, not bad thanks. Difficult when you don’t know what to expect. i haven’t, but I’m gonna try message recruiter on LinkedIn
Hi got mine on the 26th, was also confused on what to expect but best of luck everyone!!
Hi Ibbyabdo, Thanks and you too! Yeah we’re struggling to figure out the day too lol
(edited 1 week ago)
Hi Ibbyabdo, Thanks and you too! Yeah we’re struggling to figure out the day too lol

Hi RanulphF, what day is your assessment centre and are you on WhatsApp ?
Original post by ibbyabdo
Hi RanulphF, what day is your assessment centre and are you on WhatsApp ?

Hey, mine is on 19th, couldn’t change it to 26th. I found someone on LinkedIn who’s from my uni on the 26th too like you and Nino. I reckon everyone went for 26th lol. Don’t really use WhatsApp, but have you made a group chat for the grad scheme?
Reply 19
Original post by ibbyabdo
Hi got mine on the 26th, was also confused on what to expect but best of luck everyone!!

Thank you, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest