The Student Room Group

What are you watching now?

Scroll to see replies

Belle
I am watching news..
TV is doing my head in at the moment (not its fault mind) as there are certain series that I like to watching, things like soaps etc, but because I have so little free time at the moment it's all I can do to keep up with those, so I can't really watch all of these amazing things that people keep recommend. I watch a couple of films each weekend but even so I'm way behind everyone else I think.
Brooklyn nine nine on Netflix MUST WATCH!!!!!
:h:
greys anatomy
Cobra Kai

Will you be my Karate teacher?
No! I will be your Sensei!
I will teach you style. The style of Karate taught to me
A style your pussy generaton needs....

I'm watching 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' (K-dramas ftw).
Alias grace
Ive just started watching Plebs on Netflix
watched s7 e11 of friends, and watched e8 (i think) of you yesterday:h:
you- e9
Original post by XKangaotiCX
no one has heard of it, but it's called "peep show", it's on netflix and it's an outlandish comedy

I'm also watching Peep Show! I've got the episode where Jez holds a magic mushroom party on in the background. Love this show, it's one of my all time favourites.
Original post by MsBathory
I'm also watching Peep Show! I've got the episode where Jez holds a magic mushroom party on in the background. Love this show, it's one of my all time favourites.

No way, that's really cool. I didn't think many people were into it because of the POV filming. Are you watching for the first time? (I've finished my 3rd rewatch). If so, you're gonna love the ending of that episode. Tragic yet hilarious.
fresh off the boat
Original post by XKangaotiCX
No way, that's really cool. I didn't think many people were into it because of the POV filming. Are you watching for the first time? (I've finished my 3rd rewatch). If so, you're gonna love the ending of that episode. Tragic yet hilarious.

Far from my first time! Haha. I got into it in about 2007 when it was on channel 4 at 1am in the morning. Must have rewatched it over 20 times! I'm always recommending it but like you say, some people can't get down with the POV. "Are we gonna be alright?"
Original post by MsBathory
Far from my first time! Haha. I got into it in about 2007 when it was on channel 4 at 1am in the morning. Must have rewatched it over 20 times! I'm always recommending it but like you say, some people can't get down with the POV. "Are we gonna be alright?"

Nice one! The ending is pretty sad, but I think it was necessary, because like David or Robert said, it starts getting a bit depressing to watch after a while, considering they are in their 40s and still living together.
“Tell you what, that crack is really moreish.” - super hans is probably my favourite (johnson following closely behind) what about you?
Super Hans and Johnson are also my favourites! "The secret ingredient is crime." And let's not forget the technological marvel that is the Megatron.
Salvage hunters
sex education e1
Reply 39
The Good Doctor!!!

Quick Reply

Latest