reading festival 2019 Watch

everyday we lit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm going to a reading festival this summer(2019) but my mates ended up bailing on me and I was the only one who had brought a ticket and really want to go because the line up is soo good but don't want to go alone. are there any tips out there or any other lone campers that wanna go together
Ollyw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey I’m litreally in the same situation! My friends have decided they want to go to board masters instead of reading but I was the only one that brought my reading ticket but the line up looks soo good that I wouldn’t wan to miss it! I would totally be up to linking up with a few more people and going together
everyday we lit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Ollyw)
Hey I’m litreally in the same situation! My friends have decided they want to go to board masters instead of reading but I was the only one that brought my reading ticket but the line up looks soo good that I wouldn’t wan to miss it! I would totally be up to linking up with a few more people and going together
sure thing if you want to get a slightly larger group together would be happy to go with ya just dm me your insta coz its much easier to talk bout it on there
hannahe1998
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am in exactly the same position, it’s unfortunate that reading and creamfields are on the same weekend so I am looking to go to reading for the Friday and then come back for creamfields the Saturday and Sunday. I keep thinking to myself it’s weird to go by myself but know there’s others in the same position😂
Last edited by hannahe1998; 3 months ago
CyannF
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
you could always refund, and join the volunteers that go? All the volunteers tend to go solo, that's what i'm doing so i'm going to know no one, but still looking forward to it
L.1999.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m in the same boat unfortunately sucks, if you do discover any tips please share 😂
hannahe1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Who is it you want to go and see?? I am going to go just for the Friday I think because I’m going creamfields the Saturday sundaub
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
L.1999.
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Mainly 1975 and Hayley Kiyoko ( I think that’s Friday)
hannahe1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I only wanna go for the 1975😂 they’re me favourite band
mollyevanss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, im in the same situation aswell! none of my friends want to go but i want to buy a weekend ticket. If you guys still wanna meet up that would be great
Last edited by mollyevanss; 1 month ago
hannahe1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have Instagram??
CyannF
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I could create a groupchat if you link facebook?
SDFGHJKNNNN
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey! Did you guys end up making a chat? I’m in same situation, want to buy weekend ticket and no one wants to go !
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Man, the Reading Festival sounds so great until you find out it's about music, not reading books
RandomTennisfan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also in the same boat but thinking of volunteering
CyannF
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you put your instagram handles/facebook I will make a chat as there is a few of us now
RandomTennisfan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Think I might pass on this, I’ve looked up and some of you are junior members and I would rather people be closer to my age. I’m 21 you see so a little bit older-have fun though whoever ends up going.
AliRed
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m 22 and really wanna go to reading this year but none of my friends wanna go! If anyone is up for joining up let me know pls ✨
metico
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What sort of books do you get to read there?
metico
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you get to keep the books with you after reading them at the festival?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (289)
31.83%
The paper was reasonable (437)
48.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
12%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
8.04%

Watched Threads