The Student Room Group

Thoughts on The Umbrella Academy

Just finished the season finale. Who else is EXTREMELY annoyed that they left it at a cliffhanger? Let me know your thoughts and opinions below.
My favourite character is definitely Five. I love how the actor portrayed him in such a way that makes him relatable, despite being a 50-something-year old man stuck in a kid's body.
I honestly wasn't following what was going on at the start.

I got the gist of things, but it seemed really disjointed that if it were any other series I probably would have stopped watching but there was something about it that wouldn't let me stop watching.

I was pretty hooked on it though - ended up watching it all.
I thought it was a fairly interesting concept, one of those where on multiple occasions I thought 'who tf thinks of this kind of stuff?'

I liked Allison, although I was quite pissed with what happened to her because I thought it was a bit of an early exit, but needless to say I was very happy again not too long after :smile:
I thought the music, action scenes and general cinematography were really good. I mainly kept watching for Number 5 and Cha Cha though. I thought most of the writing, acting and general story was poor/slow. Ellen Page should also not be allowed near anything.
I couldn't even get through the first episode.
Reply 4
I watched the first episode.. looks promising.
I watched the second episode.. ermm okay
I watched the third episode... yeah im out

:lol:

Can't say im a huge fan.
Reply 5
i loved the umbrella academy however i thought that it was annoying that they left a cliffhanger, but it was amazing, five was my favourite actor, made me laugh
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by DeathTheSister
Just finished the season finale. Who else is EXTREMELY annoyed that they left it at a cliffhanger? Let me know your thoughts and opinions below.
My favourite character is definitely Five. I love how the actor portrayed him in such a way that makes him relatable, despite being a 50-something-year old man stuck in a kid's body.

from what I gather from the comics, it is kinda setting up the 2nd cour but 1 thing I would say is that it is pretty obvious

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
I LOVED this series. I fell in love with Klaus, he is easily my favourite character. When first watching, I was rather confused, but it's one of those where the pieces come together as you watch. I honestly really enjoyed it!
To begin with it was confusing, however it made more sense as you carried on. The story line is pretty good, can’t wait for season 2! Klaus is definitely my favourite as he’s so care free and always seems to have the funniest moments and lines.

Can I have your opinion on Luther and Alison, is it incest ??

Quick Reply

Latest