The Student Room Group

Struggling with GRE Preparation

Hey everyone,

I've been grappling with my GRE exam preparation and despite watching countless YouTube tutorials and reading plenty of previous stuff, I'm still not feeling confident. The plethora of information is overwhelming, and I'm questioning whether joining a prep academy is the right move. Has anyone faced a similar dilemma? If so, did joining an academy make a significant difference in your preparation? Is the structured guidance and personalized approach worth the investment?

Anyone please?
Hi Neil,
I had my fare share of struggles with the GRE as well. GRE apps can only help to an extent, and watching Youtube videos ended up being a bad decision (as I thought I was understanding everything until I practically went and tried solving). I received a set of premium resources and guidance that ended up being really useful. Feel free to reach out if you still need em :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ethan_smith
Hi Neil,
I had my fare share of struggles with the GRE as well. GRE apps can only help to an extent, and watching Youtube videos ended up being a bad decision (as I thought I was understanding everything until I practically went and tried solving). I received a set of premium resources and guidance that ended up being really useful. Feel free to reach out if you still need em :smile:

Heyy there, this is Nauman from Pakistan currently a motivated GRE Aspirant. It’s been 5 months into Verbal preparation (self study), however i keep On memorising Vocabulary words as i think this is the only way. I am already good at contexual reading and can do well in a sentence if there are no alien words. What would u advice for my journey?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending