The Student Room Group

Global Warming Survey

Hello fellow students!

Unfortunately, I have to conduct a lengthy study into a topic of my choice in GCSE Welsh Bac, and of course, with every study, comes a survey.

I'd appreciate it if you could take just 2 minutes to do my survey!

Free cookies for everybody that does it!
(btw, if this is like the wrong area or something, or I somehow messed this up, sry, it's my first post here!)

Link for survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NX8LHXK
You need 'other' boxes for a lot of these questions.
Reply 2
I guess I do, but it's too late now, anywow it's a good like way to say what I'd do if I'd have to do this again, but better.
Original post by Dannyboy2015
You need 'other' boxes for a lot of these questions.
Okay, well I would fill it in. But it is impossible for me to do so without those. : )
Reply 4
Well not really.
Okay, well I would fill it in. But it is impossible for me to do so without those. : )
"From where do you usually see information about Climate Change / The Greenhouse Effect?"

Yeah, this is impossible to answer. Most other scientists I know (including myself) make use of their extremely expensive subscriptions (admittedly normally paid for by their institution) to journals to gain information, as opposed to 'mobile apps'. :smile:))

Or.... You could stop being lazy and just make a new survey that has a couple of minutes of effort put into fixing it.

lol.
Reply 6
"From where do you usually see information about Climate Change / The Greenhouse Effect?"

Yeah, this is impossible to answer. Most other scientists I know (including myself) make use of their extremely expensive subscriptions (admittedly normally paid for by their institution) to journals to gain information, as opposed to 'mobile apps'. :smile:))

Or.... You could stop being lazy and just make a new survey that has a couple of minutes of effort put into fixing it.

lol.

Don't make such a big deal out of it, it's just a damn survey lol
Original post by Theseus__
Don't make such a big deal out of it, it's just a damn survey lol

I'm not making a 'big deal' out of the survey. I am making the point that if you are too lazy to make a correction then why should anyone spend their time filling it in for you?
Reply 8
I'm not making a 'big deal' out of the survey. I am making the point that if you are too lazy to make a correction then why should anyone spend their time filling it in for you?

Danny, it's too late. Don't make a big deal out of it. Don't be so negative. Don't call me lazy.

Also if you had the brain cells to figure out that there's no point editing a survey after it's been uploaded, we wouldn't be having this arguement
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest