The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Man... I did 16 pages...
stop chatting crap
Original post by EliteWhovian
Man... I did 16 pages...
Hey guys! I did walking away (parent-child love) as the comparison to winter swans when it asked for romantic feelings. How many marks will I lose?
Please help
You think I'm lying?
Original post by Uthayakuma14Pr
stop chatting crap
How do you write so much, I wrote 6 pages overall
Original post by Athenaxx
Omg yess I found the questions so easy but I literally had 10 minutes left to complete the 24 marker and the 8 marker... I wrote one page for the 24 marker didn't even do the 8 mark question. I should have managed my time better cos I wrote 11 pages for AIC and spent 1 hour 10 mins on it and wrote 9 pages for the poetry and spent 50-55 mins on that. Im so distraught cos i got a 9 in my mock and I feel like there is no chance of me getting a 9 now...
i did 14 overall but my handwriting is medium size and i leave 2 line space for paragraphs
stop chatting crap
My bad...it's for people who are good at English I guess 🤷
not really
My targets a 7
Yeah i wrote an introduction for the first one, but o shite i forgot the conclusion! I even remember in the exam i wrote in my plan to do a conclusion
Im livid
Original post by K Russell
What is your target/predicted grade? Also, did you do an introduction and conclusion?
of course
Am I the only one who compared War photographer to ozymandias
Original post by olkapippin
I did neutral tones

i did too but hardly anyone else i've spoken to did neutral tones and im stressing out :frown:
Yeman I only wrote 1 page for whole unseen section but still feel I'll get a 7
Original post by miriam2002
Seriously?! You actually just made me feel 10 x better thanks hope you did well
so you were really lying
Original post by EliteWhovian
You think I'm lying?
I'm confused to that as how would you do that....the question asked about affects of war....ozymandias does not have much of a link to war effects
Original post by Lilyjames03
Am I the only one who compared War photographer to ozymandias
You don't get marked for intro n conclusions
Original post by lilTrain
My targets a 7
Yeah i wrote an introduction for the first one, but o shite i forgot the conclusion! I even remember in the exam i wrote in my plan to do a conclusion
Im livid
Then what's the point of doing them?
Original post by Sambo1725
You don't get marked for intro n conclusions
Lool I'm a very fast writer, and a solid 3 pages were probably plans :frown: I thought it was normal to write 10+ pages during Lit Paper 2 in 2 hours
so you were really lying
that explain you have MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE HANDWRITING
Original post by BigHero6
i did 14 overall but my handwriting is medium size and i leave 2 line space for paragraphs
do you have to do a conclusion for unseen? i had nothing extra to say in my conclusion so i just didn't do one but am panicked now :frown:
Reply 399
I put about her it destroys the facade of her perfect family and realises that they are in fact not good people and it would lead her to question basically her whole life, like her engagement to gerald who she loved and trusted and her mother who is like a leader to her and a 'role model' in charity (in the first act when they talk about marriage and how she estranges herself from them and fights for honesty (gerald) and equal treatment (the factory) and a whole lot about how she is used therefore as a mechanism for priestley's views on socilism and how characters like her who develop like that are needed and a ww2 audience would have supported her influence ad growth... sorry for the ramble x)
Original post by School100
Yeah sure it would be, as long as you explained how her reactions led to her change and her learning lessons about herself and society, sounds fine to me though!

Latest

Trending

Trending