The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Would anyone at liverpool uni loan a horse

Hi,

So the plan (if I get the grades) is to go to the uni of Liverpool to study veterinary. I have my offer and it’s all up on UCAS.

My dilemma is my stables at home is actually shutting down due to HS2 so I can’t leave my horse there while I am at uni. However, I have come across some very nice yards some only 3/4 miles away from the main campus and I plan on moving her there.

The problem is doing a veterinary medicine course is very demanding so I was wondering if anyone would be looking to part loan with me for the first year or so to help just get her enough exercise?

I can give more details to anyone interested and any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Before anyone says sell her I literally can NOT.

Thank you😊
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Hey Olivia!I would love to hear some more about your horse, I’m looking for a part loan currently but would be open to just having lessons (I’ve had about 9 months off) over summer and meeting your horse in the September with some more practice under my belt if I feel like we’d suit! I’d be able to be pretty flexible too as I work shifts so I could help out on more days near to freshers/ assignment deadlines! (I’m not a student, I graduated last year, but I live in the city center so any accesible yards for you would be accessible for me!)
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending