Would anyone at liverpool uni loan a horse Watch

oliviataylor2312
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

So the plan (if I get the grades) is to go to the uni of Liverpool to study veterinary. I have my offer and it’s all up on UCAS.

My dilemma is my stables at home is actually shutting down due to HS2 so I can’t leave my horse there while I am at uni. However, I have come across some very nice yards some only 3/4 miles away from the main campus and I plan on moving her there.

The problem is doing a veterinary medicine course is very demanding so I was wondering if anyone would be looking to part loan with me for the first year or so to help just get her enough exercise?

I can give more details to anyone interested and any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Before anyone says sell her I literally can NOT.

Thank you😊
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
RChawner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey Olivia!I would love to hear some more about your horse, I’m looking for a part loan currently but would be open to just having lessons (I’ve had about 9 months off) over summer and meeting your horse in the September with some more practice under my belt if I feel like we’d suit! I’d be able to be pretty flexible too as I work shifts so I could help out on more days near to freshers/ assignment deadlines! (I’m not a student, I graduated last year, but I live in the city center so any accesible yards for you would be accessible for me!)
Last edited by RChawner; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (133)
20.75%
The paper was reasonable (313)
48.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (123)
19.19%
It was TERRIBLE (72)
11.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise