The Student Room Group

SFE "Unable to match course details" for LMA London

Hi,

I recently got a letter in the post from SFE explaining that they could not match my course details for my Acting and Performance course at LMA London. When I try to update these details LMA London isn't given as a choice of university.

Now this is where it gets confusing, my BA (Hons) will be validated by the University of Northampton so would I put that in the university I am attending rather than LMA London? The issue with this is, I am worried I will not get the full maintenance loan for a student living and studying in London if I enter the UoN. Can anyone help or provide some advice please?
You need to talk to LMA about what to put in your finance application
Original post by lewishirstt
Hi,

I recently got a letter in the post from SFE explaining that they could not match my course details for my Acting and Performance course at LMA London. When I try to update these details LMA London isn't given as a choice of university.

Now this is where it gets confusing, my BA (Hons) will be validated by the University of Northampton so would I put that in the university I am attending rather than LMA London? The issue with this is, I am worried I will not get the full maintenance loan for a student living and studying in London if I enter the UoN. Can anyone help or provide some advice please?

Hi there, I would advise to speak with your university to confirm the university and course details that you would need to enter on your application. Thanks, Karen
Reply 3
I’m having a similar issue and they told me I should enter the UoN. I’m applying for the Liverpool campus so while it wouldn’t affect my maintenance loan, I’m still concerned with if it’s the wrong details incase they don’t let me get student finance for ‘lying’ if you know what I mean
Original post by holly2073
I’m having a similar issue and they told me I should enter the UoN. I’m applying for the Liverpool campus so while it wouldn’t affect my maintenance loan, I’m still concerned with if it’s the wrong details incase they don’t let me get student finance for ‘lying’ if you know what I mean

Hi there, if you have spoken with your university and they have advised what university to enter then this is the information you would provide on your application. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending