The Student Room Group

Jekyll and Hyde

HELP, how do I revise Jekyll and Hyde? What techniques do I do and how should I collect all my notes together? Do I make mindmaps on chapters, themes and characters? WHAT ABOUT KEY EXTRACTS AND ANALYSIS? How should I organise my revision and how do I revise it. PLEASE HELP and any tips for learning quotes and analysis
first know what the key themes and characters are (IE the beast in man, settings etc.) then I'd recommend getting a handful of quotes for each theme that are short but effective - also good to use quotes that apply to more than one theme/character as it requires less memorisation. I'd recommend MrBruff YouTube for a good summary on the themes and stuff
I personally then did essay plans on each one, but my best mate did mind maps and she said it was really useful. as for learning quotes, try using flash cards
Reply 2
All I’ve done is understood the plot of the story and the context (eg Darwin and religion) then I’ve learned about 5 quotes for each character and for each theme and I hope that will serve me well in 3 weeks time
Thanks for the advice!
Original post by wattm056
first know what the key themes and characters are (IE the beast in man, settings etc.) then I'd recommend getting a handful of quotes for each theme that are short but effective - also good to use quotes that apply to more than one theme/character as it requires less memorisation. I'd recommend MrBruff YouTube for a good summary on the themes and stuff
I personally then did essay plans on each one, but my best mate did mind maps and she said it was really useful. as for learning quotes, try using flash cards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending