The Student Room Group

how hard is it to?

go from a U to a 5 in maths in less than 2 Months
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Zara7867
go from a U to a 5 in maths in 2 Months

This sounds like a big challenge and you're going to need to work extremely hard to do it.

Why do you think you are currently at a U? Lack of work? Do you think you're good enough to get a 5?

If you haven't started revision yet then you'll need to start today. This is going to be a big challenge but we're here to support you whenever you need help - good luck :smile:
not hard at all if you have the right mindset, believe me. Use mathswatch, hegarty maths or whatever you or your school uses to learn the concepts and use mathsgenie for topic specified exam questions. on mathsgenie, start from grade 1 topics and work your way up to grade 5. don’t start from grade 3 or 4, because maths builds up on base knowledge so do the easy basic questions before working your way up. PAST PAPERS! once you’ve done every topic, do lots and lots of past papers, TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS! good luck:wink:
Reply 3
to be honest i don't revise maths ever in all 3 of my maths papers i got 19 marks RIDICULOUS i use maths genie i do 5 Hours of maths everyday any tips and tricks iv recently started im 2 dumb man esp at maths 2 dumb do u think its possible?
Original post by Notnek
This sounds like a big challenge and you're going to need to work extremely hard to do it.

Why do you think you are currently at a U? Lack of work? Do you think you're good enough to get a 5?

If you haven't started revision yet then you'll need to start today. This is going to be a big challenge but we're here to support you whenever you need help - good luck :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Not possible.

Good luck though.

Quick Reply

Latest