The Student Room Group

A Level Biology May Paper 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 CIE 2023

How did you guys find it?
(edited 10 months ago)
it was eh - thoughts on grade boundaries ?
Reply 2
Original post by prankcake
How did you guys find it?

It was not super hard but they went for like super picky topics in my opinion like the typical stuff you just skip in the chapter because it isn’t important. also maybe too much plantsI hate plants 😔
Reply 3
Original post by fugrgbujbbj
It was not super hard but they went for like super picky topics in my opinion like the typical stuff you just skip in the chapter because it isn’t important. also maybe too much plantsI hate plants 😔

I think q10 with the auxin pathway was the best question but I didn’t like the one with snails, mussel, seaweed and the gulls. Also, it was unique that they had a meiosis question, I think it was ok tho :cool:
Reply 4
Original post by sixthformapp
it was eh - thoughts on grade boundaries ?

Probably medium, like 65/100 for an A?
I think q10 with the auxin pathway was the best question but I didn’t like the one with snails, mussel, seaweed and the gulls. Also, it was unique that they had a meiosis question, I think it was ok tho :cool:

:colone:
im hoping like 63 for an A
omg that was so weird . what did u say for seaweed q ?
Original post by averagebirdw
:colone:

Reply 8
Original post by sixthformapp
omg that was so weird . what did u say for seaweed q ?

I can’t remember now, but I quickly strung something together at the end of the paper… No idea if it was correct though :rolleyes:
How was paper 2?
I found it rlly hard and paper 5
Original post by Lah bush’s Bla
How was paper 2?
Reply 11
Original post by Lah bush’s Bla
How was paper 2?

Seemed a little bit harder than the specimen papers for 2022, I think the paper 4 and 5 were easier than paper 2.
ppr 2 was so hard wth
Seemed a little bit harder than the specimen papers for 2022, I think the paper 4 and 5 were easier than paper 2.
Reply 13
How was paper 3? The microscope slide colours were washed out on mine, so I guessed from memory the locations of some features like the epidermis and palisade😅
Reply 14
Paper 1 seemed medium-hard idk some of the questions were a bit annoying but ig that's just cie :rolleyes:
how we feeling for tmrw + any predictions for the boundaries for the A ?

Quick Reply

Latest