The Student Room Group

Police online assessment centre April 2023

Hi guys!

I completed my online assessment centre on the 28th of April and just looking to see if anyone else has and received any email on their results? I was told it can take between 2/3 weeks?
Reply 1
I think it can take longer - have you contacted your force recruitment to ask?
Reply 2
Original post by Waterfairy
I think it can take longer - have you contacted your force recruitment to ask?

Yeah I did, they said it can take between 2/3 weeks for them to receive the results from completion of the assessment. How do you find out the results do the college of policing email you or do the force tell you?
Reply 3
I think it's supposed to be from the force
Reply 4
Original post by Waterfairy
I think it's supposed to be from the force

Yeah I’m not entirely sure, they said it should be this week now. So fingers crossed!
Reply 5
Original post by Cjs2023
Hi guys!

I completed my online assessment centre on the 28th of April and just looking to see if anyone else has and received any email on their results? I was told it can take between 2/3 weeks?

Can I ask what the test was like and also what’s the fitness test was like and how hard it actually was. As seems harder than a standard 5.4 bleep test.
Reply 6
By test do you mean the assessment center? The fitness test as you say is level 5.4 on the bleep test, standard test, standard distance. IMHO it’s not hard but I’m a regular jogger: people do fail it but it’s not hard.

(Original post by Huntnjord)Can I ask what the test was like and also what’s the fitness test was like and how hard it actually was. As seems harder than a standard 5.4 bleep test.
Reply 7
Does anyone here have any tips for the assessment centre? Is it really difficult?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending