The Student Room Group

English Lit (macbeth & a christmas carol) 2018

what were the questions and extracts for the AQA 2018 gcse
ineed to study for a mock and im just reaaaaaaally bad at lit
Macbeth - Macbeth and Banquo’s attitude to the supernatural

ACC - Scrooge’s fears (extract was the appearance of The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come).

The 2018 papers are online now, so idk how you’re school is doing mocks with them because everyone will find them now 😂😂.

Also, why now?! Lit Paper 1 is literally in under 2 weeks. :facepalm:
Original post by RazzzBerries

ACC - Scrooge’s fears (extract was the appearance of The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come).

The 2018 papers are online now, so idk how you’re school is doing mocks with them because everyone will find them now 😂😂.

THANKYOUUU and what i mean by "the mocks" is like end of year 10 exams mini mini mocks
Original post by the parasite
THANKYOUUU and what i mean by "the mocks" is like end of year 10 exams mini mini mocks

You’re welcome! :hugs:

Sorry, I assume every person who posts something GCSE related on TSR is in Year 11 lol :lol:

All 2018 papers were released on May 1st on the AQA website. If you have a look, I’m sure the whole paper is there. :yep:

Good luck! :rave:

You’re welcome! :hugs:

Sorry, I assume every person who posts something GCSE related on TSR is in Year 11 lol :lol:

All 2018 papers were released on May 1st on the AQA website. If you have a look, I’m sure the whole paper is there. :yep:

Good luck! :rave:

do you by any chance know the question for romeo and juliet
i cant find the papers on the site
Original post by the parasite

do you by any chance know the question for romeo and juliet
i cant find the papers on the site

Here the link: https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-papers-and-mark-schemes/2018/june/AQA-87021-QP-MQP18A4-JUN18.PDF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending