The Student Room Group

My biology answers 2019 p1

Keep in mind I’m pretty sure I barley got a 5/6
1) contains generic material
2) bacterium prokaryote
3) labelled a nucleus (big dot) and cytoplasm (little dot)
(Random order)
40(ik this one is wrong)
Hairs in the nose to block pathogens and catch them before they get inside us and ear wax (idk where I got this from) to clean the pathogens before they get in and infect us through bacteria etc. And the wbc inside the body with antigens attached which produce antitoxins to fight against the toxins of the pathogen and antibodies engulf the pathogen due to phagocytosis and surround it to prevent miltilipicstion and infection inside the body.
Paralysis
Plasma
Platelets
A biological catalyst which speeds up chemical reactions in the body which requires optimimum temperatures.
Double blind - to prevent bias ness of results collected from doctors as they both don’t kjow who has a placebo or not
Placebo - fake drug which is the same as the normal drug but no active ingredients so they can see the effect on the mind of how they manipulate it to work in their head.
Biological and mechanical I just did percentages of people died/ the amount x100 and compared it for the brain and heart and then my own knowledge I said animal cruelty for biological and for mechanical I put it may malfunction.
Carbohydrase I out small intestine and stomach (should’ve been mouth not stomach)
Heat up the glucose solution and add Benedictus solution and it should turn red then the result is thst it turns orange if positive
Diffusion and osmosis for the gills of s fish and described their conecentrstion gradients and how it would kill the fish by drowning or lack of oxygen
Double circulatory system - it loops around the heart heart twice or something like thst
Independent - power voltage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending