The Student Room Group

Biology

Do you think Biology grade boundaries r gonna be lower this year? P1 did not stick completely to the spec and most of the paper covered topic 4 which I feel like AQA knew was the topic students were gonna revise least. What do u think?
Reply 1
Original post by KingKitK
Do you think Biology grade boundaries r gonna be lower this year? P1 did not stick completely to the spec and most of the paper covered topic 4 which I feel like AQA knew was the topic students were gonna revise least. What do u think?

Are you referring to last years? If so, it will most likely be different since last year were given advanced info.
Reply 2
no im talking bout this years paper im asking any students who did this years paper
Reply 3
no im talking bout this years paper im asking any students who did this years paper

No one has done this years exam yet. Exams begin next week for this year
Reply 4
wdym ive done my paper. I did my GCSE bio paper on the 16th may (everyone did it on that day) Maybe u thought i was talking bout A levels
(Original post by kit2247)No one has done this years exam yet. Exams begin next week for this year

Original post by kit2247
No one has done this years exam yet. Exams begin next week for this year
Reply 5
wdym ive done my paper. I did my GCSE bio paper on the 16th may (everyone did it on that day) Maybe u thought i was talking bout A levels
(Original post by kit2247)No one has done this years exam yet. Exams begin next week for this year

I thought you was referring to A-level Biology, my bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending