The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

IQ KOPA flat

Heya! What flat is everyone staying in? And do you know when we move in? Thank you!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you!
Original post by Peachyjimin
Heya! What flat is everyone staying in? And do you know when we move in? Thank you!

Me and my boyfriend are in 108, no clue when we move in though
Reply 4
Hello! If you want to find out who the people in your flat are for next year or to just find other people who will be living in IQ, there's a Facebook group for IQ Kopa 2019-2020. :smile: Also I saw your other forum about doing Korean, that's awesome! I do Japanese heheh
Reply 5
sadly no one in that group is in my flat ): and hey that’s awesome! I was going to do Japanese but found that I preferred Korean. And I must say, I find Japanese too hard to learn :h:
Original post by Jay2610
Hello! If you want to find out who the people in your flat are for next year or to just find other people who will be living in IQ, there's a Facebook group for IQ Kopa 2019-2020. :smile: Also I saw your other forum about doing Korean, that's awesome! I do Japanese heheh
I'm in 82
Reply 7
I think we move in on the 7th of September!

Original post by Georgiakate581
Me and my boyfriend are in 108, no clue when we move in though
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Ah so close! I’m 93!
Original post by Its_Imaan
I'm in 82
Reply 9
Original post by Its_Imaan
I'm in 82

You're my neighbour!!! Hello lol
Reply 10
Lol that was the opposite way around for me. I found Japanese easier to pick up haha. I have a baby face and obviously with the age thing in Korea I would've found it too difficult to navigate without looking rude even though I'm actually older :colondollar: My friend does Korean though and she really enjoys it, the teachers are friendly too, I ended up meeting them when I was deciding whether to take Korean or Japanese. Are you doing Korean with APS or another combination? :smile:
sadly no one in that group is in my flat ): and hey that’s awesome! I was going to do Japanese but found that I preferred Korean. And I must say, I find Japanese too hard to learn :h:
I’m going to be doing korean with German! I didn’t know doing it with tesol was an option sadly :frown: otherwise I probably would’ve done korean with tesol
Original post by Jay2610
Lol that was the opposite way around for me. I found Japanese easier to pick up haha. I have a baby face and obviously with the age thing in Korea I would've found it too difficult to navigate without looking rude even though I'm actually older :colondollar: My friend does Korean though and she really enjoys it, the teachers are friendly too, I ended up meeting them when I was deciding whether to take Korean or Japanese. Are you doing Korean with APS or another combination? :smile:
Reply 12
You can still do Korean with TESOL! I ended up changing my mind. I originally signed up to do Japanese and French but dropped French and swapped to APS. I ended up swapping a couple of weeks into the semester. You can also still do German as an elective (basically an extra module, it won't count towards your overall degree as you will get a separate certificate, so you'll end up with a degree in Korean and TESOL and a certificate in German, if that makes sense) if you still want to continue with German alongside your degree. That's what I'm doing with my french - I ended up burning out after A-Levels so I decided to take a year out - I'm picking it up again next year alongside my other modules :smile:
I’m going to be doing korean with German! I didn’t know doing it with tesol was an option sadly :frown: otherwise I probably would’ve done korean with tesol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending