The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Interview Query regarding UCLAN

How are you planning to address the situation of all the slots being booked for the required MMI in Delhi for the University of UCLAN?
Can you advise on alternative options or steps to secure a slot for the MMI in Delhi for admission to the University of UCLAN, considering all current slots are fully booked?
Original post by Anonymous #1
How are you planning to address the situation of all the slots being booked for the required MMI in Delhi for the University of UCLAN?
Can you advise on alternative options or steps to secure a slot for the MMI in Delhi for admission to the University of UCLAN, considering all current slots are fully booked?
Hi there,

Thank you for your message here, I would like to have a look into this for you. I will reach out to the appropriate teams and respond as soon as I have an update on this.

Many thanks,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there,
Thank you for your message here, I would like to have a look into this for you. I will reach out to the appropriate teams and respond as soon as I have an update on this.
Many thanks,
Sarah

Can you pls share your details with me?
Original post by Advikr
Can you pls share your details with me?
Hi @Advikr,

You are welcome to send us a direct message through any of our social media channels which you can find here and I'd be happy to help. Within your private message please could you include some further information about your application.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending