The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

First year Mental Health Nursing.

I really want to know who else will be on my course next year. I didn't get a chance to see everyone at the interviews because I applied late :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
ME! I haven’t found anyone yet! So excited!
Reply 3
at Bradford?
Original post by Haniah08
at Bradford?

yes :smile: I originally deferred for 2020 intake but couldn't wait, i was too excited
Reply 5
omg, we'll probably be in the same lectures!!! that's so exciting !!!!
I know!! Have you bought anything yet? I dont know what to buy hahaha
omg, we'll probably be in the same lectures!!! that's so exciting !!!!
Reply 7
I'm waiting until results day to buy anything specific like leather shoes for placements and books etc. During summer though I'm going to buy so much stationary lmao
I love stationary shopping hahah
I'm waiting until results day to buy anything specific like leather shoes for placements and books etc. During summer though I'm going to buy so much stationary lmao
Reply 9
Yesss I live for that ahaha. I've been watching so many videos about placements and I'm honestly so excited !! It looks so great
I know same! They need to create like a Facebook group so we can find more people
Yesss I live for that ahaha. I've been watching so many videos about placements and I'm honestly so excited !! It looks so great
Reply 11
yesss I know Huddersfield uni did that for social sciences
There is a group for the year above just not ours
yesss I know Huddersfield uni did that for social sciences
Reply 13
oh damn, maybe they skipped a year? or they'll create it when the year starts
Yeah true, I would rather they do it early so we can meet other people 😂 so what alevels you doing?
oh damn, maybe they skipped a year? or they'll create it when the year starts
Reply 15
ya that's true. I'm doing English Lit, Sociology and Child Development. You?

Well listen girls.... enjoy it. You will face challenges but what you are doing is amazing. Good luck all of you :smile:
Reply 17
Thank you!
Ooo very nice! I have actually already been to university and got a degree in youth and community work so this will be my second degree! 😂 I did sport science and additional science at a level- ps in only 21 dont worry I'm not super mature
Thank you!
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Well listen girls.... enjoy it. You will face challenges but what you are doing is amazing. Good luck all of you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending